PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sparkle Raffle Extraordinaire 2.0 [Round 31 OPEN]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 7980818283848586

Kit kat 54's AvatarKit kat 54
arceus.pngd+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: morellull I am choosing the number: #2 Other: thank you so much!
Avatar credit goes to RosyBird!!!
Score: 0
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
If you're working to get to Arceus and need summons for legendary egg dexes, I can sell them to you for below market price here at my shop! I also have lots of free/pwyw dexes available c: If you are working on Arceus and need egg dexes, I absolutely recommend this shop! If you're working on Arceus and need help completing your pokemon dex in general, this shop has a pretty extensive living dex and is very helpful!
Unbreakable1's AvatarUnbreakable1
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Deerling I am choosing the number: #10 Other: Welcome back and thanks for hosting
Tarountula's AvatarTarountula
arceus.pngb+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Wiglett I am choosing the number: #6 Other: I was Honey Bunny :)
Pfp from Pfq
MeisxPiers's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMeisxPiers
hypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: Vulpix (Alola) I am choosing the number: 7 Other: My name seems to be misspelled as MiesxPiers in the donators list ^^;
✨❤️🧡💛💚💙💜✨ Story 🩷 Finland 🩷 Bigender He 🩷 She 🩷 They The only Meis x Piers shipper v-ground.png : 520 ✨❤️🧡💛💚💙💜✨
credit
Background from PeachMarch Avatar from dummysart F2U code by Gumshoe
Yoyo16501650's Avatarhypermode-12.pngYoyo16501650
booster.pnghypermode.pngultra.pnge.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only):Zamazenta I am entering for the: deerling raffle I am choosing the number: #4 Other: thanks for hosting
wwx's Avatarwwx
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: morellul I am choosing the number: #8 Other: thx!
Ludmila's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLudmila
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by silently1

Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! Password (first time entrants only): I am entering for the: fomantia I am choosing the number: #4 Other: glad you're feeling better
Hello! I had to give you #3 as 4 was taken.
Everyone should be added, I did this all on my phone so please let me know if I missed anyone!
Shandi | She/They | 24
Oct 11
Journal Shop with Addy ♥ PFP made by Dachsbunsv-ghost.png Type Race Points: 1510 v-ghost.png
credit
Background from Rune Factory Series F2U code by Gumshoe
RegalNebula's AvatarRegalNebula
champion.pnge+.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Vulpix (Alola) I am choosing the number: #4 Other: Thank you for hosting!
╔══《✧》══╗ ~Icon made by me~ ~ ~ This is where I'd put my Melan ...If I had one... ╚══《✧》══╝
Addonia's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAddonia
hypermode.pngarceus.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by MeisxPiers

Other: My name seems to be misspelled as MiesxPiers in the donators list ^^;
Thanks for letting us know, That was my bad, I didn't copy and paste when sending the information to Ludmila and must have reversed it when typing. ^^;; She has corrected it when adding everyone but I just wanted to explain what happened on my end. My apologies
Visit my shop for shiny hunts, breeding pairs, and other services my shop Check it out! Like free stuff? Visit my raffle thread! Have you lost a loved one? Want a S/A to memorialize their memory? Check out my free memorial/remembrance service offered through my journal: here
Mudpaw's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMudpaw
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
Hey Addy and Ludmila! I want to join your raffle! I am entering for the: Mudbray I am choosing the number: #7 Other: Glad to see you guys back! Thank you as always for hosting c:
Profile Pic from advent calendar c: Collecting Magma Stones summon_hea.png!! (75kcr/75gp/15zc) <(Currency availablity may vary)>
summon_hea.png x 150/500 i.png
Wanna see my Steel Melan Living Dex Progress? Click Here!

Pages: 123··· 7980818283848586

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page