PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

- WELCOME TO THE CITY OF MUSIC -

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 464748

violaa's Avatarviolaa
[I G N O R E]
Profile picture is my artwork. Musharp (the species Ferris is) belongs to PokeFarm Q. The colors are taken from Musharp's melanistic sprite.
♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚.
violaa's Avatarviolaa
My birthday is today in PFQ time Although, in irl time it's technically about 5 hours away still But aw yis birthday week bonuses
violaa's Avatarviolaa
I wonder when I'll get Death Wings for that Yveltal hunt
violaa's Avatarviolaa
ah yes existence (i dunno-) (but hi :D)
violaa's Avatarviolaa
[just ignore]
violaa's Avatarviolaa
i enjoy browsing through pinterest it enjoys putting tsp/tspud, murder drones, and all the other things i enjoy (but mostly those two things lol) and then i can share them with my friend it's fun and a lot of the stuff is actually really silly/wholesome <3 i think i have the good kind of magical currently when it comes to pinterest
violaa's Avatarviolaa
aw man my art signature for pfq stuff no longer applies yet again so uh if any arts with @Musharp are posted here, it's from prior to the change of username
violaa's Avatarviolaa
today i read a tsp (the stanley parable) fanfiction it was great and this is saying a lot, considering i generally avoid fanfictions i could talk about it for hours, but i dont wanna snatch anyones braincells-
violaa's Avatarviolaa
existence is strange
violaa's Avatarviolaa
there's not much to say currently i mean, i guess i could say my hunt is going pretty well, but otherwise i got no clue

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 464748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page