PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

- WELCOME TO THE CITY OF MUSIC -

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234··· 464748

violaa's Avatarviolaa
Europa evolved :D Okay, so Europa (the albino Musharp) and Alto (the shiny Musharp) purposely share a lot in common with me. They each have their similarities to each other, but of course, are also quite different. Both of them love reading, for example, but Europa is very social whereas Alto gets nervous/uncomfortable around others. I could talk about these two for a long time, but I have chores to be doing-
Profile picture is my artwork. Musharp (the species Ferris is) belongs to PokeFarm Q. The colors are taken from Musharp's melanistic sprite.
♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚.
violaa's Avatarviolaa
The journal name has been changed due to me changing my name to Spooky (instead of Biscuit)
violaa's Avatarviolaa
I just realized that I really like Steel types- It took me way too long to realize how many Steel types I really like, and it's enough to call Steel one of my favorite types now. Also, after this party, I'm just gonna start a mini Lyruse hunt until I decide "Skarmory is boring I'm done let's do Lyruse" I forgot Lyruse was half Fairy So it won't break my chain :D
violaa's Avatarviolaa
Ah yes I'm gonna hatch Cottonee for a while until I get more Daycare Passes, I still have shelter passes, and also Cottonee beloved <3 Also also there's a lot in the shelter-
violaa's Avatarviolaa
Actually. Random Fairy time until more Daycare Passes.
violaa's Avatarviolaa
Music is so much better with headphones usually aaaaa
violaa's Avatarviolaa
This morning I hatched a random Albino Ralts
violaa's Avatarviolaa
Poor Alto- He has to help hatch the eggs because reasons (All the other "mature adults" *Musharp* are currently busy with Lyruse)
violaa's Avatarviolaa
ignore
violaa's Avatarviolaa
nuh uh ignore <3

Pages: 1234··· 464748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page