PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

- WELCOME TO THE CITY OF MUSIC -

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 4445464748

violaa's Avatarviolaa
i've been doing more on pfq the past two days. maybe this is a good sign. also, i have so much stuff for later in my lyruse hunt! surely, sparkles will start coming home if i pretend that i don't care about them. >:) anyways, that's all! i think!
Profile picture is my artwork. Musharp (the species Ferris is) belongs to PokeFarm Q. The colors are taken from Musharp's melanistic sprite.
♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚.
violaa's Avatarviolaa
i really like penelope scott's music.
violaa's Avatarviolaa
today, i forced lilac cookie, financier cookie, and sorbet shark cookie to come home using soulstones! i'm really really happy about this.
violaa's Avatarviolaa
archaludon my beloved-!!
violaa's Avatarviolaa
i keep forgetting about this journal.
violaa's Avatarviolaa
i forgot again-
violaa's Avatarviolaa
i wish i still had motivation. maybe the summer will be better if i make it.
violaa's Avatarviolaa
i'm.. surprised in a good way. penelope scott is one of the only people i can listen to the music of for hours on end without playing someone else's music currently. and once i listen to one of her songs, i end up listening to more. "gross", "over this", and "montreal" are some of my favorites currently.
violaa's Avatarviolaa
listening to some music gives me an indescribable feeling. i do like the feeling. it's just strange in a good way.
violaa's Avatarviolaa
hi, reader. i don't really use this journal much anymore, do i? do you miss the days where i used to post daily? i doubt you miss it very much, it was never really interesting. i'm sorry regardless. maybe i'm just overthinking.

Pages: 123··· 4445464748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page