PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

- WELCOME TO THE CITY OF MUSIC -

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 434445464748

violaa's Avatarviolaa
i bet at least one of you readers has been here since the start. i bet one of you has been with me through all of this. i bet one of you was there throughout this all, but never did say a word. it's alright, though! change of topic. i waited so long for this. i waited so long to play an instrument. i don't know if i deserve this, but it's okay.
Profile picture is my artwork. Musharp (the species Ferris is) belongs to PokeFarm Q. The colors are taken from Musharp's melanistic sprite.
♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚.
violaa's Avatarviolaa
i knew things were going too well..
violaa's Avatarviolaa
at least she's not upset.
violaa's Avatarviolaa
the bridge has been put back on.
violaa's Avatarviolaa
so. basically, jonesy (the violin) fell off my bed, and the bridge came out of place. it was a couple days before we had time to put it back. but the violin is alright now!
violaa's Avatarviolaa
it was really scary and stressful. i didn't know bridges weren't attached to the instrument prior to this incident-
violaa's Avatarviolaa
hi, reader.
violaa's Avatarviolaa
how have you been, reader?
violaa's Avatarviolaa
it's funny how i expect you to talk back, reader!
violaa's Avatarviolaa
so basically, i'm currently doing some stuff for the easter event, but i'm at the part where you need chesto berries. my reaction? "oh! oh, wait- i don't have chesto berries- i only have kee berries-" i still have absolutely no use for my now-hundreds of kee berries.

Pages: 123··· 434445464748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page