PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

- WELCOME TO THE CITY OF MUSIC -

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 45464748

violaa's Avatarviolaa
i got to see (and "meet" ofc) a string bass and viola today!
Profile picture is my artwork. Musharp (the species Ferris is) belongs to PokeFarm Q. The colors are taken from Musharp's melanistic sprite.
♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚.
violaa's Avatarviolaa
i haven't played or watched pokemon in months oml- i really wanna get motivation to play more pokemon violet sometime.
violaa's Avatarviolaa
i can't keep avoiding actually learning how to play violin.
violaa's Avatarviolaa
i actually tried to practice today, so that was nice.
violaa's Avatarviolaa
it's genuinely so irritating that pokefarm keeps logging me out. like. i check in every day. even being idle for 30 minutes has logged me out. it's annoying but i don't know what to do about it.
violaa's Avatarviolaa
clotted cream cookie and capsaicin cookie should really consider coming home like stardust cookie did.. hmm... maybe if i pretend i don't care, they'll come home..
violaa's Avatarviolaa
jokes aside, i genuinely do hope i pull them soon, though. i really like both of them.
violaa's Avatarviolaa
today was wonderful. in short, i managed to spend the entire time after lunch (so basically over half of the day) in the general music classroom with the music teacher. it was genuinely a really good day for once.
violaa's Avatarviolaa
i still feel bad for ending my friendship with someone who was my friend prior to me changing quite a bit despite them hardly seeming to have changed at all. i don't know about them, but i do think it was better for me in the end. if i had stayed, i think both of us would've been miserable. i do hope that they're doing alright. they were actually really nice, hahah. sometimes, i kinda wanna contact them and ask how they've been, but then again, it would probably just bother them or something. i doubt i will, though. but if they reach out someday, i'll probably respond. i'm not really the type of person to ignore people anyways.
violaa's Avatarviolaa
reader, do you think i'll get motivation to continue my hunt? regardless, i plan to go back to being active this summer, whether i have the motivation or not. but motivation sure would make it a lot easier and a lot more enjoyable! i need two melanistics.. guh.. one of them being rare gender, tooooo... rahhhh... one female and one male at the very least. also, lyruse and musharp are exclusives. so i can only rely on myself, really. i know there's an extremely low chance of exclusive eggs in the shelter, so i probably won't even bother with that. i'll just have to click a lot! with my pair, i'm sure it'll be okay. i just don't click much due to getting distracted, unfortunately.

Pages: 123··· 45464748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page