PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

- WELCOME TO THE CITY OF MUSIC -

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 4142434445··· 474849

violaa's Avatarviolaa
i don't think my parents would even let me play an instrument.
Profile picture is my artwork. Musharp (the species Ferris is) belongs to PokeFarm Q. The colors are taken from Musharp's melanistic sprite.
♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚.
violaa's Avatarviolaa
someone please tell me why i wrote "nacli line hyperfixation" on my to-do sticky note today. 😭
violaa's Avatarviolaa
okay. uhm.
Gracidea

Gracidea

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A flower sometimes bundled in bouquets to convey gratitude on special occasions like birthdays.

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +711,369
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelFairy
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
i drew her. i drew symphony. also... the lyrics are from "all i know so far" by p!nk, in case you were wondering.
violaa's Avatarviolaa
so..... yeah. i do post art on here, reader. but only if it's relevant to pfq. and only if i actually want to. did i ever post the drawing of nestor?
violaa's Avatarviolaa
dang. i don't think i did. okay. well. there. have him. he's probably hanging out with clarence or something, it's something he does for most of his day on a daily basis, after all. nestor really likes wearing sweaters, but i bet clarence has stolen this one by now. clarence likes stealing nestor's sweaters, but it's okay, nestor doesn't mind. nestor has a ton of other sweaters anyways- 😭
violaa's Avatarviolaa
reader, are the points i make valid? do you actually listen? why are you here? please, just tell me why you're here. i don't understand. nothing i say matters. i doubt anyone is really listening anyways. i'm so sorry.
violaa's Avatarviolaa
i think it's bad that i got adapted to doing everything on my own and now i struggle to work with people. my head hurts. i hope my friends aren't upset with me. i hope my new irl friend is genuine. i hope they aren't talking about me behind my back with their other friends, who just so happen to be my ex-friends. i hope she doesn't ditch me for those friends. she deserves better. she seems genuinely nice. i'm tired, reader.
violaa's Avatarviolaa
can't anyone see that i try my best? i promise i've been trying. they just can't tell. well.. how are you, reader?
violaa's Avatarviolaa
i think i'll post art tonight.
violaa's Avatarviolaa
i can't interact on multiuser with my number buttons anymore. how am i gonna do much now-

Pages: 123··· 4142434445··· 474849

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page