PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

- WELCOME TO THE CITY OF MUSIC -

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 464748

violaa's Avatarviolaa
I've been wanting to do this for a while, and I finally found the focus and motivation to make Musharp in Minecraft. Here's how it turned out, I apologize for the poor picture quality!
Profile picture is my artwork. Musharp (the species Ferris is) belongs to PokeFarm Q. The colors are taken from Musharp's melanistic sprite.
♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚.
violaa's Avatarviolaa
I made Meloetta (hahaha it's so stupid looking in my little art of it, what did she do to deserve this-) and Lyruse this time :3 Still poor picture quality tho
violaa's Avatarviolaa
Hatched my first party with two specials :D A shiny and albino The albino was male and the shiny was female. I needed neither- I just need the female albino- ;-;
violaa's Avatarviolaa
I've gotten Rus 3 times today oml-
violaa's Avatarviolaa
After I get the female albino Mawile and my Salandit pair is level 100, I'm gonna do a Salandit hunt. Between Mawile and Salandit, if Doll hurries up (she's the albino Mawile I need-), I might do a random little hunt.
violaa's Avatarviolaa
I made a Salandit melan bait (for my use only ofc, I really only make art for myself and my nonexistent close friends) yey
violaa's Avatarviolaa
you know what ill just purchase doll at some point ill just buy a female albino mawile someday ill do espurr for now
violaa's Avatarviolaa
Houndour time
violaa's Avatarviolaa
oh how fun i drew musharp and the quality of the image sucks because it was taken on a chromebook
violaa's Avatarviolaa
I dunno why I post my art, I doubt anyone even cares about it. It's not even good art, but I'll probably keep posting my art anyways because why not? Even if nobody really cares for it, I'll still continue putting it in my journal lol.

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 464748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page