PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéWalker Adjustments

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

rabbitlover12's Avatarrabbitlover12
Just want to say thanks for remembering to make this accessible!
Cin's AvatarCin
I am struggling with my retreaving my Pokemon from my Pokewalker. Since I had to use points my Pawmo is ready to evolve since I have enough points to evolve it on the Pokewalker, but when I do it says I have stuff in my Pokewalker invitory that I need to get in order to finish evolving and getting my Pokemon from the Pokewalker. But when I look I have nothing to retreave in order to get my Pokemon out of the Pokewalker. And if it is different from the items in my Pokewalker invintory then where is the Pokewalker invintory so I can remove whatever is in my Pokewalker invintory so I can get my Pokemon evolved. Please help.
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady

QUOTE originally posted by Cin

I am struggling with my retreaving my Pokemon from my Pokewalker. Since I had to use points my Pawmo is ready to evolve since I have enough points to evolve it on the Pokewalker, but when I do it says I have stuff in my Pokewalker invitory that I need to get in order to finish evolving and getting my Pokemon from the Pokewalker. But when I look I have nothing to retreave in order to get my Pokemon out of the Pokewalker. And if it is different from the items in my Pokewalker invintory then where is the Pokewalker invintory so I can remove whatever is in my Pokewalker invintory so I can get my Pokemon evolved. Please help.
You need to go into "Transfer" on the Pokewalker and all the pokemon, items and watts will Transfer to your site account when you use the circle button in that menu. Then, and only then, can you remove your pokemon from the Pokewalker. Edit to add: You have to remove them quite quickly as sometimes just being idle on the Pokewalker will give you another couple of watts that will need transferring again. This happened to me a few times and I realised you must exit the walker pretty quickly after transferring.
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 464
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,350,150
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,818,717
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page