PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Musings of a Mudkip

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1011121314151617

doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
grandmaster.pngd+.png
First screen-recorded shiny B)

(gif)

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
v-psychic.png Let's go, Shattered Psyche! v-psychic.png Type Race Score: 260
grandmaster.pngd+.png
I was planning on going for Arceus as my first trainer card star but. There's a small part of me that wants to go for all Wishalloys first instead for no other reason than I think it'd be funny lol. Have you ever seen someone with all Wishalloys on a bronze trainer card (and also I want flawless gems)
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Username change! c:< My whole username fits on my trainer card without being squished now yay
grandmaster.pngd+.png
As it stands I currently have 99 psychic deltas... I need to find a special one to be my 100th, hmmm...
grandmaster.pngd+.png
A hundred psychic deltas!! 🎉🎉 This guy was the 100th by the way :] Isn't he cute
grandmaster.pngd+.png
TR recap!! (in a hidebox because it accidentally got super long)

I've been regularly hitting around 2k points during TR for the past few months, but this week-- despite being busy with some IRL things-- I was able to supass 3k! Altogether our team scored 232,401 points, landing us in second place. It sounds like there might be at least one trophy in the works to celebrate our second-place victory! I'll place any trophies here once they're finished ^-^ As far as specials go, I hatched three shinies! I was hoping for a female stretchy, a male droopy, and a curly of either gender, and I got two of the three :] All from a chain of around ~400-- pretty good all things considered! Here they are :] Just need a Tatsuboy now lol. There is a bit of background story behind their names, but this post is already long enough as it is... maybe I'll share it another day A little bit surprised by the fact that I didn't hatch a single albino the entire race between Tatsugiri and randoms, but the main target was shinies for this hunt, so I'll take it ^^ It seems to me like everyone just suffers weirdly long albino droughts from time to time, and that it was just my turn again... lol I recieved some gifts from teammates during the race too! Mostly more deltas but one albino as well :] Thank you Lumie, PurifiedFlesh, and Sakurachan!! <3

Lots of platforms

So what next? I'll be on Flying next month, and I'm still not sure what I'll hunt... my original thought was randoms that match the V~Wave, since Flying is a type that gets paired with lots of others, but then I rememebered that Sygiliph is a flying-type, and I'm quite fond of Sygiliph... so I might hunt that! Sygiliph was my first shiny in the main games, so it holds a special place in my heart <3 Or maybe I'll see if I can get a couple timid shiny Sentrets first, so that I can hunt Hoothoot for my Johto living dex? Hmmmmm... much to consider... In the meantime, I think I'll stick with Tatsugiri a little longer! Someone wanted a bunch of regulars, and I might as well see if I can hatch myself a shiny droopy male while I'm at it...
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Not a single albino the entire week of TR, despite TR boost + a level 7 radar almost every day-- then of course, the day after the race, the TR boost ends and I set the radar to level 4 and... this happens lmao Utterly vexing. Flabberghasting, even. But I'm glad he's here <3
grandmaster.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by doodlekip

...but then I rememebered that Sygiliph is a flying-type, and I'm quite fond of Sygiliph... so I might hunt that
Never mind about this, I just remembered Oricorio existed lol. Probably going to do that for next month's TR instead :o I like hunting guys with different forms Choosing to ignore the fact that I misspelled Sigilyph in the quoted post whoops
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Gest's art and writing contest just concluded, so I can share my entry for the description drawing category now! (The drawing's also in the thread but I wanted to post it here too c:)

Big image warning?

(Art by me, character belongs to Gest!)
I wasn't able to put as much effort into it as I wanted, since September and October are usually pretty busy months for me :c My plan was to make a concept sketch first for my own reference, and then make a full piece based off of that, so that I didn't have to try to figure out what I wanted the design to look like at the same time I was trying to figure out composition, colors, rendering, et cetera. (This just tends to be my normal art process lol) In the end, I did get a concept down, but ran out of time to make a full piece and ended up just... cleaning up the concept sketch and submitting that lol. I still like how it turned out though! I didn't end up winning anything, but I got a perfect score :D I think the separated limbs and torso is my favorite part hehe There were so many creative entries though!! So much talent in this community, I'm genuinely blown away :o I really hope there will be more art contests in the future! I'd like to try to participate in as many as I can-- it's always fun to see so many talented artists come together for something like this, and even moreso to get to take part in the festivities ^-^ If you see this, Gest, thank you!!
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Lots of rain this weekend LOL I started hunting Mudkip not even realizing there were a bunch of water V~Waves coming up, and I was only planning on hunting them for like a day or two... but with V~Waves like this, it'd be a waste not to hunt them a little longer! Maybe I'll delta a few parties here and there too... anyways The hoard begins c:<

Pages: 123··· 1011121314151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page