PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Musings of a Mudkip

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 151617

doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
grandmaster.pngd+.png
A water and a psychic in the same batch of eggs, nice!!

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
v-psychic.png Let's go, Shattered Psyche! v-psychic.png Type Race Score: 260
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Having a thought
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Officially over odds for a shiny Mienfoo but that's ok because I got the two albinos I wanted lol A shiny could be here any party now... I don't have that much DP left but maybe I should delta some eggs... hmmm (Also Daybreaker Anthem my beloved <3)
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Wowowow I just finished (the first wave of) the DLC

SPOILERS!!

Are you sure?

Ogerpon my beloved!! Their face <3 I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't that lol Frame rates + performance issues aside, I had a lot of fun with the DLC! I think I generally have lower standards than most when it comes to things like this, but I thought the story was great and I liked Carmine's and Kieran's characters-- I'm glad they'll be returning for the second wave! I'm also a fan of the trend in recent games where the main legendary is more central to the story and is given their own character, and I'm glad Ogerpon was no different :) I have NO idea how the Loyal Three will be implemented on PFQ because I'm not sure if they're classified as legendaries or not-- my current prediction is that they'll be summonable in the same way legendaries are, with the Wellspring, Hearthflame, and Cornerstone Masks being their summon items, but if they're not close enough to legendaries to be summonable then... I have no clue lol Speaking of the Loyal Three, I assume they're probably all rematchable and catchable after beating the main story, so I'm going to go look for them now :)
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Almost forgot! TR recap :D I only ended up with 2,090 points this month-- just a bit lower than the previous two months' scores, which I assume is due to the fact that I hunted a 6k mon instead of the usual 5k lol. I upgraded my fighting badge from bronze to silver (and it's currently being upgraded to gold), and as a team, we scored 132,440 points and ended up in 16th place! We were dead last for most of the race but somehow jumped up two slots on the leaderboard at the very end, which I'm proud of us for xD Sally was not very generous to me this week, as I went more than double over odds for the first shiny of the chain-- regardless, here's the specials I hatched this week! All Meinfoo; didn't get any randoms this time around ^^; I also recieved one gift, from teammate PeachyChancey! Thank you!! <3 The race may be over, but I still need one more shiny Mienfoo to complete the line, so the hunt will continue! Afterwards, a little more eggdexing, and then finally back to Totodile lol
grandmaster.pngd+.png

Complaining about bad luck and RNG lol

Over 600 Meinfoo hatched and I still haven't gotten a second shiny; might just have to move on at this point :( I'm on the last two weeks of my HM and I'd like to spend it doing something more productive than going way over odds on a shiny hunt lol I've got a Guzzlord egg in my party and once it's ready to hatch I'll end the Mienfoo hunt. Maybe I'll come back for a second shiny in the future but goodness I'm ready for something new
Also, next Paldea wave is in like two days!! It's almost Tatsugiri time :D Maybe want to delta hunt them so I'm considering buying some DP... I could afford one M Voucher thanks to the commissions I did a couple months ago, but hmmm... The fact that Tatsugiri's a dragon type worries me though, I feel like it's going to have a high EHP and therefore a high cost to delta :( I've been too busy to lately but if I wasn't I absolutely would start up another commission thread right now lol. I could buy so much DP But in the meantime I think I'll (finally) start up Box Box hunts in my shop! That'll help some :D
Also I think I might change my username! I don't dislike the username goodmorningblue, it's just that it's so long-- last April when I was the TR leader, the HM icon and the type icon made it so that my username was forced onto a second row on forums LOL. I've been considering changing it ever since, and I think I finally came up with something I like instead!
grandmaster.pngd+.png
A bab!! And the first special Mew of the hoard :D (not counting megas or deltas)
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Sushi dragons!!! Tomorrow!!!! (Or maybe later today for some people because time zones... tomorrow for me though!) I got excited so here's a quick doodle of the feesh :D

(big image + white background)

I plan to make a more polished bait closer to TR but this is all I've got for now lol Also my posts are getting upvotes again :o Shoutout to whoever's sending them, you're very cool :]

(note to self)

Username change to-do list

-Mention in trainer card -Add 'aka' tab in about me -Update journal about me -Update forum sig -Contact raffle hosts -Update shop?? -Remember to mention it in the Splatfest thread at some point -I think that's it
grandmaster.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by goodmorningblue

The fact that Tatsugiri's a dragon type worries me though, I feel like it's going to have a high EHP and therefore a high cost to delta :(
Ah, yeah, it's 8k... that makes sense lol 35dp to delta an 8k egg... an M Voucher is worth 1000dp... can that really only delta 28 Tatsugiri?? Or did I do my math wrong (If I'm right, then trying to delta-hunt Tatsugiri this upcoming TR... not going to happen lol)
Also new sub, hi!! I don't know if you're meikorn or if she was already subbed prior to this, but in either case hello and welcome! ^-^
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Since it was deleted a while ago, here's all my drawings from the old 'Draw a Pokémon from the Person Above You' thread! (Style consistency who? Lol)

For Gumshoe

I don't remember who this one was for ;;

For Axolotlovers

For Glacierwing

I am just now realizing I forgot to color the eyes but that's ok... lol
Also 100th post! Neat :o

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page