PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Musings of a Mudkip

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Musings of a Mudkip >

doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
grandmaster.pngd+.png

Complaining about bad luck and RNG lol

Over 600 Meinfoo hatched and I still haven't gotten a second shiny; might just have to move on at this point :( I'm on the last two weeks of my HM and I'd like to spend it doing something more productive than going way over odds on a shiny hunt lol I've got a Guzzlord egg in my party and once it's ready to hatch I'll end the Mienfoo hunt. Maybe I'll come back for a second shiny in the future but goodness I'm ready for something new
Also, next Paldea wave is in like two days!! It's almost Tatsugiri time :D Maybe want to delta hunt them so I'm considering buying some DP... I could afford one M Voucher thanks to the commissions I did a couple months ago, but hmmm... The fact that Tatsugiri's a dragon type worries me though, I feel like it's going to have a high EHP and therefore a high cost to delta :( I've been too busy to lately but if I wasn't I absolutely would start up another commission thread right now lol. I could buy so much DP But in the meantime I think I'll (finally) start up Box Box hunts in my shop! That'll help some :D
Also I think I might change my username! I don't dislike the username goodmorningblue, it's just that it's so long-- last April when I was the TR leader, the HM icon and the type icon made it so that my username was forced onto a second row on forums LOL. I've been considering changing it ever since, and I think I finally came up with something I like instead!

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
v-psychic.png Let's go, Shattered Psyche! v-psychic.png Type Race Score: 260
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page