PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Musings of a Mudkip

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Musings of a Mudkip >

doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
grandmaster.pngd+.png
TR recap!! (in a hidebox because it accidentally got super long)

I've been regularly hitting around 2k points during TR for the past few months, but this week-- despite being busy with some IRL things-- I was able to supass 3k! Altogether our team scored 232,401 points, landing us in second place. It sounds like there might be at least one trophy in the works to celebrate our second-place victory! I'll place any trophies here once they're finished ^-^ As far as specials go, I hatched three shinies! I was hoping for a female stretchy, a male droopy, and a curly of either gender, and I got two of the three :] All from a chain of around ~400-- pretty good all things considered! Here they are :] Just need a Tatsuboy now lol. There is a bit of background story behind their names, but this post is already long enough as it is... maybe I'll share it another day A little bit surprised by the fact that I didn't hatch a single albino the entire race between Tatsugiri and randoms, but the main target was shinies for this hunt, so I'll take it ^^ It seems to me like everyone just suffers weirdly long albino droughts from time to time, and that it was just my turn again... lol I recieved some gifts from teammates during the race too! Mostly more deltas but one albino as well :] Thank you Lumie, PurifiedFlesh, and Sakurachan!! <3

Lots of platforms

So what next? I'll be on Flying next month, and I'm still not sure what I'll hunt... my original thought was randoms that match the V~Wave, since Flying is a type that gets paired with lots of others, but then I rememebered that Sygiliph is a flying-type, and I'm quite fond of Sygiliph... so I might hunt that! Sygiliph was my first shiny in the main games, so it holds a special place in my heart <3 Or maybe I'll see if I can get a couple timid shiny Sentrets first, so that I can hunt Hoothoot for my Johto living dex? Hmmmmm... much to consider... In the meantime, I think I'll stick with Tatsugiri a little longer! Someone wanted a bunch of regulars, and I might as well see if I can hatch myself a shiny droopy male while I'm at it...

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
v-psychic.png Let's go, Shattered Psyche! v-psychic.png Type Race Score: 260
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page