PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Musings of a Mudkip

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 11121314151617

doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
grandmaster.pngd+.png
:O Sub number six, hello and welcome!! I hope you're having a good day today c:

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
v-psychic.png Let's go, Shattered Psyche! v-psychic.png Type Race Score: 260
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Exclusive doodles :o

(big image warning?)

Plus an obligatory Mudkip lol
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Oh my goodness! Another new sub already, hi and welcome!! (I think I know who you are c:<)
grandmaster.pngd+.png
No special Mudkips after ~300 hatched-- I forgot how hard it was to hunt without HM lol. But it was a good way to jumpstart a new hoard, so I'm happy about that :] Definitely coming back to Mudkip for some specials later though! C:<
grandmaster.pngd+.png

Halloween event spoilers (?)

Are you sure?

Ough.... the urge to buy a Vamp Gligar Flarbat costume for this guy... I also want the Mismagius costume because Swellow's CS sprites are. So cool?? I think I need multiple CS Swellows now hehe I think I'll definitely buy the Flarbat one at least, and maybe the Mismagius if I have enough left over? I keep telling myself that future commission revenue will make up for the costs... lol And I finished the story event!! Look at her all dressed up, I love her <3 Super happy that it's a removable costume because my psychic delta Mimikyu can wear it too hehe :D
In other news I just got jumpscared by a shelter shiny lmao Edit: Another!! Rare gender too c: Genuinely love Cleffa, probably one of my top 20 favorite mons (and without a doubt my favorite baby mon!) :3 They look like they'd be the perfect size and shape to hold gently in the palm of your hand. They're just little guys <3
grandmaster.pngd+.png
WOOOO
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Waoh!! Another sub, hello and welcome!! :D Three new subs within eight days... where are you guys all coming from lol /pos Edit: Aw dang, never mind... sorry if I did something wrong :( Edit 2: Oh hi again!! Welcome back :] I haven't really had much PFQ stuff to post about lately... I love all the Halloween festivities that have been going on, both official and user-run! Halloween's one of my favorite holidays, and it's nice to get to spend it with a bunch of other Pokémon fans-- I probably won't be doing much to celebrate it IRL sadly, so I'm happy to be able to celebrate it here <3 But ye, not much happening with me lately! Mostly just trying to get my badges all up to silver or higher... recently hit 100 water deltas, which is neat! Pretty sure number 100 was this guy :o Also!! I got some new friends today <3 Floor reveal I guess

grandmaster.pngd+.png
Hmmmm... I think I may take commissions again very soon
grandmaster.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by doodlekip

Hmmmm... I think I may take commissions again very soon
Thread's up! Come buy art from me >:) /nf
grandmaster.pngd+.png
So many of you...... where are you all coming from..... :O But seriously, hi new sub!! Welcome to my silly journal hehe I'm genuinely a little shocked (but not in a bad way!!) by how many of you there are.... am I secretly cool or something Regardless I hope you're all having a good one today :] Remember to drink some water if you haven't in a while! Anyways I don't want my entire journal to just be me greeting new subs so here's a random Minccino design I made yesterday <3 Not based on anything in particular, I just started drawing and then this happened lol

big image I think + white bkg

Pages: 123··· 11121314151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page