PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Musings of a Mudkip (Spoilers!!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345··· 151617

doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
I should really make a better icon for myself ____________ Editing post to avoid spam but!! Hatched a lad! :D And it's of course as soon as I do that all the Sprigatito eggs in the shelter disappear lol ____________ Edit 2: !!! With that, this chain is officially the first where I've hatched at least one shiny and albino. Neat!

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
Let's go, Gigavolt Havoc! Type Race Score: 327
Oh also meet my daughter I've hatched too many specials in the past few days to post all of them here so from here on out I'm just posting my favorites lol
Copying and pasting all my shop code into this post because I don't want to open yet but I don't want to lose all my work

Long

Main post

~ Blue's Trade Corner ~
(Currently closed for setup) Hello hello, and welcome to my trade shop! Here, I offer a multitude of different services, including: -Dexing -Breeding pair rental -Pokémon trade -Shelter hunting -Summon swaps (maybe) If you're looking for any of the above, you've come to the right place! (Also hi if you're here before shop opens and you're having trouble reading this for any reason PM me and I'll fix it ^^ I think it should be ok but better safe than sorry)

General Terms of Service

Terms of Service
1) All PFQ rules apply! 2) You're welcome to PM me instead of posting in this thread. 3)Please use the provided forms when applicable. 4) Please be polite, or at least try your best! A little kindness goes a long way ^^ 5) Please subscribe to the thread until your order/request is complete, and alert me if you've changed your username. If I have a follow-up question that you don't answer, or if I can't find you, I can't help you D: 6) I may be busy at times with IRL life; please be patient with your requests. In the occasion that I haven't replied to a request after 48 hours, you're welcome to remind me via PM. ^^ 7) I use the 5k = 5 = 1 currency conversion. 8) If you buy from me just to resell and/or trade for Delta Points, expect to be refused service in the future :( 9) I reserve the right to deny any offer/request for any reason without explanation. 10) Rules are subject to update as I feel needbe.

note to self (delete later)

@bkg: #0F2545; @text: #d1d1d1; @accent: #5990bd;
credit | free to use

dexing

Free Dexing (WIP)
Though I don't have a complete dex for dexing, I've amassed a collection of some of the trickier dex entries to complete, and I'm willing to lend them out for dexing for free! Below is a complete list of Megas, Totems, Variants, Exclusives, alternate formes, shinies, and albinos that I have available for dexing. If you need to dex a Pokémon that doesn't fall into any of these categories, feel free to ask if I have it or not! Note that some of the Pokémon on this list are also part of breeding pairs. If a Pokémon has a different platform than this Chikorita, it is not currently in my possession!

How does this work?

1) You'll fill out the form provided with the Pokémon you'd like to dex
No more than five per post
. Please do this only if you plan to stay online for at least the next thirty minutes. 2) I'll send you the Pokémon as a gift. 3) You'll be allowed to keep the Pokémon for a maximum of ten minutes, ideally sending it back as soon as possible. You may use this time to add a message to the description if you wish. 4) If something comes up and you can't trade the Pokémon back to me within ten minutes of receiving it, please PM me to let me know. 5) Please do not alter the Pokémon
'Altering' refers to renaming, evolving, exp. locking/unlocking, removing its held item, or changing its description (aside from adding a message)
. The Pokémon is to be sent directly back to me -- please do not send it to someone else, wonder trade it, release it, or trade it for Delta Points. 6) When you are ready to return the Pokémon, you'll trade it back to me as a gift. If you'd like to tip me (completely optional), you may attach it to this gift.

Form

[b]Hi Blue! May I dex your Pokémon?[/b] [b]1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Other:[/b]

• x
  • Megas
  • Totems
  • Variants
  • Exclusives
  • Alt. Formes
  • Misc. Shiny
  • Misc. Albino
Click on a tab to get started!
Regular Shiny/Albino
TBA
Regular Lunupine Wagell Searene Pasovan Charged Quibbit Herbal Quibbit Magma Quibbit Fae Quibbit Left off at Dark 90%+ Shiny/Albino
credit | free to use

BP rental

Breeding Pair Rental Service (WIP)
I have a number of breeding pairs that are avalible to rent out. This service is experimental; all prices subject to change!
Service Duration Pricing
Standard -- For special hunting, gem hunting, tourney, etc.
Max. six months 3k/3 per week
EggDex -- For registering an egg to your EggDex.
Max. six hours Free!
Type Race -- For Type Race. Unavailable until May 5.
Between the 5th of the month and the end of Type Race Free!
To members of Team Savage Spin-out (Bug) for May 2023
1k/1 otherwise

How does this work? (Standard)

1) You'll start by filling out the form provided below with one pair you'd like to borrow. If possible, please let me know how long you plan to borrow this pair in the 'Duration' section-- 'indefinite' is an ok answer too. After submitting, please subscribe to the thread! 2) I will send you the pair as a gift (unless you're borrowing a pair that requires collateral-- in that case it will be sent as a trade instead). You will then be able to put these pairs in the DayCare and start breeding. 3) Please do not release, trade/wonder trade, or DP either of the Pokémon. Altering
'Altering' refers to renaming, evolving, exp. locking/unlocking, removing its held item, or changing its description
is also not allowed, except for the following: 3a) One member of the pair has 'Guestbook' written in its description
Unless you're borrowing my Lunupine or Kinaster pair, it will be the female
. If you feel inclined to do so, you're welcome to leave a message underneath! (Please don't delete or edit anything already in the description though ^^) 3b) You are allowed to give either (or both) Pokémon your own breeding item(s)
Everstone, Destiny Knot, Incense
to hold if you'd like-- just remember to take them back before you return them! 4) You will hold onto the payment until you are ready to return the pair. I will keep tally of how much you owe
Final prices will be rounded down. ^^
, but I recommend you also do the same so you aren't caught off-guard by the total cost! (Note that the maximum of six months with a pair comes to a total of 78k/78-- I advise that you put at least this much in a Money Safe before you ask to rent just to be safe!) 5) When you are ready to return the pair, PM me first before sending so I can make sure we are both on the same page regarding pricing. Afterwards, you may return the pair as gifts with payment attached (unless you sent collateral; in which case, send one as a trade instead!). 6) Once you see that I've taken my Pokémon back, you are free to unsubscribe from this thread if you wish.

How does this work? (EggDex)

1) You'll start by filling out the form provided with any pairs you'd like to borrow. (You can leave the 'Duration' and 'Payment' sections blank, or put N/A.) After submitting, please subscribe to the thread! 2) I will send you the first pair you requested as gifts (unless you're borrowing a pair that requires collateral-- in that case it will be sent as a trade instead). 3) You will then be able to put these pairs in the DayCare to breed for the egg you need to dex. (Note that this will take longer for breeding exclusives or variants than it will for canon mons.) 4) Please do not release, trade/wonder trade, or DP either of the Pokémon. Altering
'Altering' refers to renaming, evolving, exp. locking/unlocking, removing its held item, or changing its description
is also not allowed, except for the following: 4a) One member of the pair has 'Guestbook' written in its description
Unless you're borrowing my Lunupine or Kinaster pair, it will be the female
. If you feel inclined to do so, you're welcome to leave a message underneath! (Please don't delete or edit anything already in the description though ^^) 4b) You are allowed to give either (or both) Pokémon your own breeding item(s)
Everstone, Destiny Knot, Incense
to hold if you'd like-- just remember to take them back before you return them! 5) Once you've bred the egg you need, you can send back the pair as a gift. I will then send you the next pair you requested. Repeat steps 2-4. 6) Please return the last pair as a gift (unless I have collateral of yours-- in which case, please send it as a trade so I can return what's yours to you!) 7) Once you see that I've taken my Pokémon back, you are free to unsubscribe from this thread if you wish.

How does this work? (Type Race)

1) On the 5th of the month or later, you'll start by filling out the form provided with one pair you'd like to borrow for Type Race. (This pair must match the type of the team you're on-- e.g., it must be a psychic-type pair if you are on Team Shattered Psyche. You can leave the 'Duration' section blank, or put N/A.) After submitting, please subscribe to the thread!

Form

[b]Hey Blue, I'd like to borrow a pair![/b] [b]Pair (species/percent)[/b]: [b]Service:[/b] [b]Duration:[/b] [b]Payment method:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

• x
Normal Pairs
Pokémon Parents Info Notes Status
Igglybuff 92% Sassy/Serious Not levelled Available
Igglybuff/Guild Igglybuff 96% Timid/Adamant Not levelled Available
Eevee 98% Docile/Jolly Not levelled Available
Eevee 99% Modest/Timid Not levelled Available
Eevee 98% Not levelled Available
Pokémon Parents Percentage Notes Status
Pokémon Parents Percentage Nature Secondary type
Fire Pairs
Water Pairs
Wailmer 98% Adamant/Naïve Not levelled Available
Wooper 98% Lax/Quirky Not levelled Available
Grass Pairs
Rose Gift Honedge 96% Brave/Modest N/A Available
Bulbasaur 98% Careful/Lax N/A Available
Phantump 98% Lax/Sassy Collateral required Available
Electric Pairs
Mareep 98% Bashful/Hasty Not leveled Available
Psychic Pairs
Ice Pairs
Dragon Pairs
Dark Pairs
Croaket 98% Bold/Hardy Not levelled Available
Croaket 96% Relaxed/Timid Not levelled Available
Fairy Pairs
Togepi 99% Not levelled Available
Igglybuff 92% Sassy/Serious Not levelled Available
Igglybuff/Guild Igglybuff 96% Timid/Adamant Not levelled Available
credit | free to use

Pokémon UFT

Pokémon UFT (WIP)
some words here My platform looks like this. If a Pokémon listed below has a different platform, it may have been sold to someone else!
  • x
  • Fields Directory
  • Deltas UFT
  • Buying
  • Hunt Slots
  • Custom-bred mons
Fields Directory
I've got Pokémon for free/UFT! Come take a look-- Field 1 -- Female Sprigatito (FREE) Field 2 -- Rare gender regulars (FREE) Field 3 -- Exclusives/Variants (FREE) Field 4 -- Female Seasonal Turtwig (10GP/equiv.)
If you were on Team Bloom Doom this month, you may have one for free!
Field 5 -- Rare gender, E/V (OT swap for same gender) Last field -- To be released/Wonder Traded (FREE!)
Cleared out regularly, check back often!
Deltas UFS/UFT
Selling to good homes for 15GP/equiv., items
Make an offer!
, or trading for water/psychic deltas!
Buying!
I am looking to buy Pokémon for my hoards! Here is what I am looking for:
Pokémon Offering
Mew
5GP/equiv. per female 10GP/equiv. per male
Spritzkrow
10GP/equiv.
Lunamor
20GP/equiv.
Water deltas
Psychic deltas
20GP/equiv. per regular 40GP/equiv. per double-delta
Will do add-ons for rare genders, E/V, legends -- make an offer!
I prefer Timid Pokémon but will take Pokémon of any nature. Of course, if you were already giving any away for free, I would love to get my hands on them ^^ Not looking to buy S/A mons at this time!
S/A Hunt Slots
Coming soon...
Custom-bred Pokémon
Coming soon... (As per trade rules, this service is free. Tips will not be accepted for good measure.)
credit | free to use

Inventory

Inventory UFT
some words here
  • x
  • Summons
  • Tab
  • Tab
  • Tab
Selling summons I've collected for around market price in any currency. Also willing to swap for Adamant Orbs (which I currently value at 50
Subject to change as the market price changes
or equiv.). You'll see below, but all Johto summons and Adamant Orbs of mine are not for trade!
Summons
Kanto
Ice Feather
x2
Thunder Feather
x2
Fire Feather
x0
Cloned Sash
x0
Origin Sash
x5
Johto
Thunder Fang
NFT!
Fire Fang
NFT!
Ice fang
NFT!
Clear Bell
NFT!
Tidal Bell
NFT!
GS Ball
NFT!
Hoenn
Rock Statue
x0
Ice Statue
x0
Steel Statue
x2
Red Soul Dew
x0
Blue Soul Dew
x1
Sapphire Orb
x0
Ruby Orb
x0
Jade Orb
x0
Tanzaku
x1
Helix orb
x0
Sinnoh
Kagami
x0
Magatama
x2
Kusanagi
x0
Adamant orb
NFT!
Lustrous Orb
x0
Gold Statue
x1
Griseous Orb
x0
Lunar Wing
x0
Magma Stone
x0
Sea Crown
x0
Nightmare Shroud
x0
Gracidea Seed
x0
Azure Flute
x0
Unova
Victory Medal
x2
Cobalt Épée
x0
Viridian Épée
x0
Terracotta Épée
x0
Fujin's Lamp
x1
Raijin's Lamp
x0
White Stone
x0
Black Stone
x1
Inari's Lamp
x1
Gray Stone
x1
Apprentice's Épée
x0
Music Box
x0
Ancient Drive
x0
Kalos
Life Antler
x3
Death Wing
x1
Order's Crest
x1
Diamond Tiara
x0
Hyperspace Ring
x0
Komainu Figurine
x2
Alola
Kū Idol
x1
Kāne Idol
x0
Lono Idol
x1
Kanaloa Idol
x0
Soul Heart
x3
Eclipse Flute
x0
Spectral Leiomano
x0
Beast Ball
x0
Black Prism
x0
Plasma Koa
x0
Galar
Rusted Sword
x2
Rusted Shield
x0
Wishing Star
x0
Psychic Feather
x0
Rage Feather
x0
Combat Feather
x0
Electric Statue
x2
Dragon Statue
x3
White Belt
x1
Jungle Root
x0
Iceroot Carrot
x1
Shaderoot Carrot
x0
Radiant Petal
x0
PFQ
Mage Orb
x0
Lucky Seal
x0
Borealis Lantern
x0
content
content
content
credit | free to use
Um. This took three eggs LOL
Wanted to start writing down random PFQ-related questions I had here lol. Ongoing WIP

-Are starters shiny-locked? If not, has anyone ever hatched a shiny starter? -Do melans count towards Sei's counter due to the nature of how melans are determined? -I think I'm starting to understand the benefits to picking a certain nature to collect, but how do people usually pick which nature? -If Hypermode stopped being a thing and everyone got access to its benefits for no cost, how would that affect the market? Alternatively, how would it affect it if HM stopped being a thing and no one got access to its benefits? -Apparently you can hatch specials from MCW eggs? It's not on the Wiki and I haven't seen it in official descriptions of the event either, but I've seen someone with an account-locked albino Inferno Blaziken and I found a staff member say the odds were 1/50 in a post from a 6-year-old forum thread. Are the odds, in fact, 1/50? Or is it like tournaments where it's only one user who gets one? -How many Shiny Charms do melan hunters usually keep on them? (Given that it takes 5 days to recharge a single standalone charm, I have to imagine that it's more than one.) At what points do they recharge them? -Since Scatterbug's pattern is determined by the pattern of the user who hatches it, what pattern would a Scatterbug hatched by shelter staff have? And- much more hypothetically- what would a Maravol's pattern be if it was hatched in the shelter? -Does the shiny/albino/melan per species counters on the data page include specials that have been traded with Holon? -Do you need to have an albino radar active in order to hatch an event-determined albino or find a Pokéwalker albino? -Can starter Delphox be left-handed? -Obviously there's one egg every tourney that is rigged to be S/A/M, but does that mean every other egg is forced to be regular? Could you still potentially hatch an S/A/M from it? Is a melan possible via, for example, Shiny determined by event + Albino hatched with Lv. 7 radar? probably not I would assume
HE'S HERE!! __________ Edit: Joined by a sister!!
Third place trophy I drew preemptively for TR (we ended up in fourth)! The actual thing wouldn't have been this big lol

Big image

Kiiiinda want to start a water delta and/or a psychic delta collection. Or maybe a Mew hoard
It's begun :o I'll probably S+S these fellas at some point but for now I want to see all their little faces haha Going to work on getting psychic delta + water delta hoards started too! (If you're selling any let me know, I will gladly buy one or two or more hehe) (Also noticed I've got a sub now, hi there! ^^)
Decided to hunt Eevee for the tourney this week (not in hopes of making top 100 but just to accumulate more tokens) but I don't think I was actually prepared to hatch a special lol. I don't know what to evolve him into Debating between Leafeon and Espeon, both of them have such pretty albinos <3 ~~~~~ Edit: Actually I just realized I'm only four points away from making it onto the leaderboard so... I'm going for it wish me luck lol ~~~~~ Edit 2: Currently in 97th on the leaderboard!! And I have another evolution-related decision to make ~~~~~ Edit 3: Type Race is over *and* I have a shiny charm active why am I still getting more albinos than shinies lol

Pages: 12345··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page