PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Musings of a Mudkip

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Musings of a Mudkip >

doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Wanted to start writing down random PFQ-related questions I had here lol. Ongoing WIP

-Are starters shiny-locked? If not, has anyone ever hatched a shiny starter? -Do melans count towards Sei's counter due to the nature of how melans are determined? -I think I'm starting to understand the benefits to picking a certain nature to collect, but how do people usually pick which nature? -If Hypermode stopped being a thing and everyone got access to its benefits for no cost, how would that affect the market? Alternatively, how would it affect it if HM stopped being a thing and no one got access to its benefits? -Apparently you can hatch specials from MCW eggs? It's not on the Wiki and I haven't seen it in official descriptions of the event either, but I've seen someone with an account-locked albino Inferno Blaziken and I found a staff member say the odds were 1/50 in a post from a 6-year-old forum thread. Are the odds, in fact, 1/50? Or is it like tournaments where it's only one user who gets one? -How many Shiny Charms do melan hunters usually keep on them? (Given that it takes 5 days to recharge a single standalone charm, I have to imagine that it's more than one.) At what points do they recharge them? -Since Scatterbug's pattern is determined by the pattern of the user who hatches it, what pattern would a Scatterbug hatched by shelter staff have? And- much more hypothetically- what would a Maravol's pattern be if it was hatched in the shelter? -Does the shiny/albino/melan per species counters on the data page include specials that have been traded with Holon? -Do you need to have an albino radar active in order to hatch an event-determined albino or find a Pokéwalker albino? -Can starter Delphox be left-handed? -Obviously there's one egg every tourney that is rigged to be S/A/M, but does that mean every other egg is forced to be regular? Could you still potentially hatch an S/A/M from it? Is a melan possible via, for example, Shiny determined by event + Albino hatched with Lv. 7 radar? probably not I would assume

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
v-electric.png Let's go, Gigavolt Havoc! v-electric.png Type Race Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page