PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Musings of a Mudkip (Spoilers!!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1314151617

doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
Wait They hatched four minutes apart BUT they were in the same party Did. Did I just get trolled

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
Let's go, Gigavolt Havoc! Type Race Score: 119
I'm. Legitimately getting nervous about the new release SDKFHJDHJ Just gotta hope RNG favors me and that I can get an Iron Moth DV as quickly as possible ^^;
It's tiiiiiime! 134 boxes and a dream, let's do this >:)
THAT WAS FAST
Oh my loooord I still wasn't even the first Weeks of preparations and a lucky stroke of RNG just to be a single minute too slow... gah. I think I need a minute xD Here he is though. He might not be the first but I love him regardless <3
How come I keep hatching special Cottonee in pairs LOL
Been mulling over whether or not to include Megas as part of my Johto living dex for a while... and now with the recent Paldea release I've been thinking about it again *and* wondering if I should include Paradoxes as well :p So I set up some polls to get some second opinions on it! Regardless of what gets decided I don't think I'll be doing Mega Qs, Totem Qs, or eventually Paradox Qs since trying to keep up with them would... pretty much be a never-ending task lol On a semi-unrelated note you all have NO idea how excited I am about Paradox Qs getting confirmed!!! Aaaaa!!! :D
I?? Just found a Shaymin egg in the shelter?? Edit: I kind of want to delta it and then wait for a water/psychic V~Wave to hatch it lol

QUOTE originally posted by doodlekip

I?? Just found a Shaymin egg in the shelter?? Edit: I kind of want to delta it and then wait for a water/psychic V~Wave to hatch it lol
Never mind, I misclicked and hatched it early. Rip delta Shaymin lmao
How's this lookin for a holiday avatar :o One day I'll figure out this whole 150x150 thing but Procreate does not make it easy lol

Pages: 123··· 1314151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page