PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Musings of a Mudkip

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 121314151617

doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
I have to say my favorite part of owning a dexing service so far is the rare instances of users leaving messages in my mons' descriptions-- it serves as a little memento of their dexing travels and the users they've met along the way c: Maybe that's dorky of me lol. I dunno
Also hi and welcome, sub number ten! Glad to have you here c: Still not sure what's causing this sudden influx of new subs but at this point I think I'm just not going to question it lol

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
Let's go, Gigavolt Havoc! Type Race Score: 917
Costumes obtained c:<
Thoughts and predictions about the new release today/tomorrow (and paradox mons on PFQ in general)

Scarlet/Violet spoilers

(I know we don't have to spoiler-hide the base games anymore, but this does spoil some lategame stuff... so just in case)

-The mons we're getting this wave are 100% going to be Great Tusk, Scream Tail, Brute Bonnet, Flutter Mane, Slither Wing, Sandy Shocks, and Roaring Moon. Next wave will be all seven of the Violet paradox mons, and then the final non-DLC wave will be Koraidon, Miraidon, and the Treasures of Ruin -I had the thought that maybe the paradox mons would be summonable with Booster Energy being their summon item, but I don't know how much lore sense it would make, since they come from some kind of time machine in canon... my guess is we're getting a new location (akin to the Aether House or Colress's Shack-- maybe Zero Lab?), and there we'll be able to summon them via a time machine for a cost. I hope there's a similar little story progression like there was for the Aether House! And I hope it doesn't cost millions of credits; I legitimately *just* finished the UB stuff a couple days ago lol -I bet they'll all be 20k eggs at least. I don't think it's likely they'll be breedable, but it would be very cool if they were :o Maybe they'll be breedable with low breeding chances + a low chance of appearing in the shelter? I would be ok with that; I think they'd become too common otherwise but it would provide more options to get the eggdex than just. Spending a lot of money. I expect it to be difficult, and multiple routes to get a difficult dex is always good in my books (except for what Gimmighoul used to be but we don't need to dwell on that) -Whatever the case is I bet it'll be weeks, maybe months for some paradox melans to get discovered... potentially years if they wind up as difficult to hunt as the UBs. Idk. But all I know is that I plan to not spoil myself on the minisprites ahead of time-- I've been doing that with some of the other Paldea releases but I want the surprise this time lol -I bet they'll also get genders since the UBs did :o Not that that changes too much either way though lol

Talking about Paradox mons again (Go read the new update first!!)

Well... that was. Not what I was expecting at all for the Paradoxes LOL I'd seen someone mention the idea of changing regular mons into Paradoxes before, but I thought it didn't make a lot of lore sense... there probably is a lore explanation somewhere lol. A lot of my viewpoint is based on me believing we shouldn't make any decisions assuming the origin of the Paradox mons just yet... but that's a side tangent for another day Anyways, I guess I have to remove them from the melan hall of fame, since they're not base forms and they don't have eggs of their own? That's a shame, I was really looking forward to adding them :c At least they're a lot more accessible this way though! No eggdex means you can just dex them from another player and call it a day. (I wonder if the way they're releasing Paradoxes means that there will be Paradox Qs... don't want to get my hopes up in case it doesn't happen but. Please it would be so cool ;o;) What does that mean about Koraidon and Miraidon though? I really hope they're still their own summonable legends rather than only attainable via transmogrifying a Cyclizar... EDIT: The Data Volumes are modelled after Booster Energy :O Very cool!
I've decided-- I'm going to try really hard to make the discovery for albino Iron Moth when it comes out! :o I've always wanted to make a sprite discovery, and this might be my last decent chance at one for a while lol
I think I've learned more about economics from playing PFQ than I did from my actual high school economics class
WAUGH I forgot I wanted to make an Oricorio bait oh no Let me scribble one up real quick

(white bkg)

Good enough. Lol
Been a bit since I posted, huh :o Type Race just finished, so here's a recap of how it went for me!

I swear these get longer and longer every time

I was on Team Flying this month, so I hunted Oricorio! I was planning on hunting Sigilyph at first, but I ultimately decided Oricorio because I like hunting mons with different forms (and Oricorio's weird because despite being dual-type you can't really hunt it during any TRs except Flying). I had the goal of collecting one of each shiny and albino style, and I ended up hatching one shiny and five albinos! Enough albinos for a full set of canon styles (plus a spare I gave away), but unfortunately I still didn't hatch an albino Pa'u, so... guess I'll be gardening!
No random albinos this race, but honestly after last month's dreadful total of zero, I'm just glad I got as many as I did this time LOL I also recieved a gift from a teammate this race-- thank you Angeliccandy!! (He ended up being a 98% match with an albino Skarmory I had lol)
As far as points go, I scored 1967 points this race! Which is... admittedly the lowest I've scored since May, but... that's alright, I was busy xD We ended up in first place at the end of it all anyways, making this the second time I've been on the winning team! User Shadarin even made our team a couple trophies to celebrate:
Assuming it gets approved, we've also got a raffle coming up!! There's already a couple melans and special legends in the prize pool :o Unfortunately I didn't hatch anything to donate this week, but I'll still try to donate something; I have... a lot of random S/As in my fields lol But yeah, that's about everything! It was a good race this month, I had a lot of fun :] I'm on Team Normal next month-- I'm planning on going after a couple timid shiny Sentret for my Johto dex, and if I somehow finish early Hoothoot will be next! And if I somehow finish *that* early, then I'd really like to hunt Audino, but... we'll see if I have time for that...

Kalos sprite update spoilers

Are you sure?

Albino Hawlucha is still trans!!!! This is the best timeline :D I'll miss the cream colors of the old albino Noibat line but honestly? The new sprites are suuuper pretty, I really like Noivern's colors in particular <3

Pages: 123··· 121314151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page