PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Musings of a Mudkip

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Musings of a Mudkip >

doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
grandmaster.pngd+.png

Talking about Paradox mons again (Go read the new update first!!)

Well... that was. Not what I was expecting at all for the Paradoxes LOL I'd seen someone mention the idea of changing regular mons into Paradoxes before, but I thought it didn't make a lot of lore sense... there probably is a lore explanation somewhere lol. A lot of my viewpoint is based on me believing we shouldn't make any decisions assuming the origin of the Paradox mons just yet... but that's a side tangent for another day Anyways, I guess I have to remove them from the melan hall of fame, since they're not base forms and they don't have eggs of their own? That's a shame, I was really looking forward to adding them :c At least they're a lot more accessible this way though! No eggdex means you can just dex them from another player and call it a day. (I wonder if the way they're releasing Paradoxes means that there will be Paradox Qs... don't want to get my hopes up in case it doesn't happen but. Please it would be so cool ;o;) What does that mean about Koraidon and Miraidon though? I really hope they're still their own summonable legends rather than only attainable via transmogrifying a Cyclizar... EDIT: The Data Volumes are modelled after Booster Energy :O Very cool!

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
v-psychic.png Let's go, Shattered Psyche! v-psychic.png Type Race Score: 260
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page