PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Musings of a Mudkip

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Musings of a Mudkip >

doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Thoughts and predictions about the new release today/tomorrow (and paradox mons on PFQ in general)

Scarlet/Violet spoilers

(I know we don't have to spoiler-hide the base games anymore, but this does spoil some lategame stuff... so just in case)

-The mons we're getting this wave are 100% going to be Great Tusk, Scream Tail, Brute Bonnet, Flutter Mane, Slither Wing, Sandy Shocks, and Roaring Moon. Next wave will be all seven of the Violet paradox mons, and then the final non-DLC wave will be Koraidon, Miraidon, and the Treasures of Ruin -I had the thought that maybe the paradox mons would be summonable with Booster Energy being their summon item, but I don't know how much lore sense it would make, since they come from some kind of time machine in canon... my guess is we're getting a new location (akin to the Aether House or Colress's Shack-- maybe Zero Lab?), and there we'll be able to summon them via a time machine for a cost. I hope there's a similar little story progression like there was for the Aether House! And I hope it doesn't cost millions of credits; I legitimately *just* finished the UB stuff a couple days ago lol -I bet they'll all be 20k eggs at least. I don't think it's likely they'll be breedable, but it would be very cool if they were :o Maybe they'll be breedable with low breeding chances + a low chance of appearing in the shelter? I would be ok with that; I think they'd become too common otherwise but it would provide more options to get the eggdex than just. Spending a lot of money. I expect it to be difficult, and multiple routes to get a difficult dex is always good in my books (except for what Gimmighoul used to be but we don't need to dwell on that) -Whatever the case is I bet it'll be weeks, maybe months for some paradox melans to get discovered... potentially years if they wind up as difficult to hunt as the UBs. Idk. But all I know is that I plan to not spoil myself on the minisprites ahead of time-- I've been doing that with some of the other Paldea releases but I want the surprise this time lol -I bet they'll also get genders since the UBs did :o Not that that changes too much either way though lol

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
v-psychic.png Let's go, Shattered Psyche! v-psychic.png Type Race Score: 260
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page