PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Eben is going to Paldea!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 616263646566

Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by WondrlandInSpace

do i need to unlock them with pecharunt for them to show up as summoned if im in the "previously summoned" category? just asking bcz on the master page they still show as unsummoned, but i also havent "unlocked" them so /gq
(Wait you hadn't even unlocked them yet? XD) Well that makes you a perfect "test subject" if you want! It should work, but as with all new code I don't trust it until it actually works for someone.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Veegee's AvatarVeegee
master.png
Ngl, I was expecting the loyal 3 to be unlocked from Ogerpon, and pechurunt to be unlocked fom the loyal 3. Seems kinda weird for the group leader to unlock the rest of the group when most chain unlocks have it the other way around.

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

do i need to unlock them with pecharunt for them to show up as summoned if im in the "previously summoned" category? just asking bcz on the master page they still show as unsummoned, but i also havent "unlocked" them so /gq
(Wait you hadn't even unlocked them yet? XD) Well that makes you a perfect "test subject" if you want! It should work, but as with all new code I don't trust it until it actually works for someone.
(no where would i get pecharunts summon xDD i didnt stock up boxes whoopsie) okay, once i get pecharunt ill update with if it works xD or if someone else does it b4 me thats fine too
TR SCORE 5515
credit
Background from AKAT42273008 on twt icon by Doosio flags by spidrenam F2U code by Gumshoe
Tempura778's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTempura778
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Veegee

Ngl, I was expecting the loyal 3 to be unlocked from Ogerpon, and pechurunt to be unlocked fom the loyal 3. Seems kinda weird for the group leader to unlock the rest of the group when most chain unlocks have it the other way around.
Ogerpon has nothing to do with the Loyal Three, just that she attacked the Loyal Three and Pecharunt after they stole all but one of her masks and (presumably) struck down her friend
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
summon_mun.png × 46 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii
arceus.pnga.png
I had previously unlocked the loyal 3 and for the ultimate unlock page they all show unlocked but I did summon and unlock Pecharunt in the middle of that. Not sure if that's relevant?
Call me Mandii, I use she/her pronouns. Think we should re-look at special rates? Check here Pic by Thunderjaw, template by Moss Dragon, pfp info in journal, depends on image!
Made by Vandi
SlitherCain's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSlitherCain
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png

Honestly yeah. When I was checking Summons (I didn't say anything during the "big mess" since ngl I had a feeling it'd be how it first was so I didn't bother to summon them, I just got an easy one of each from the tourney shop & left them there) and I was shocked to see Terapagos as the Eggdex reward rather than Ogerpon. Like, I was expecting Eggdex = Ogerpon, Ogerpon = Loyal Three, All Loyal Three = Pecharunt and Terapagos as a Master legendary of some kind.
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]
I'm not super happy with my "fix" btw... If you manage to find a Legend Egg in the Shelter and hatch it that way, then it'll count as "summoned" when you get around to unlocking it. But... that's minor. I can live with that scenario. I think.
Veegee's AvatarVeegee
master.png

QUOTE originally posted by Tempura778

Ogerpon has nothing to do with the Loyal Three, just that she attacked the Loyal Three and Pecharunt after they stole all but one of her masks and (presumably) struck down her friend
Yeah but it's still her masks they were after, each masked form (besides the base teal mask obviously) could unlocked a different one of the trio, then you'd need the whole trio to unlock pechurunt. That's kinda similar to how it goes in the game too.

QUOTE originally posted by SlitherCain

Honestly yeah. When I was checking Summons (I didn't say anything during the "big mess" since ngl I had a feeling it'd be how it first was so I didn't bother to summon them, I just got an easy one of each from the tourney shop & left them there) and I was shocked to see Terapagos as the Eggdex reward rather than Ogerpon. Like, I was expecting Eggdex = Ogerpon, Ogerpon = Loyal Three, All Loyal Three = Pecharunt and Terapagos as a Master legendary of some kind.
I could've seen it going either way, ogerpon and terapagos both make sense as the eggdex reward tbh.
Maddy360's AvatarMaddy360
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I hadn't unlocked the Loyal 3 before this, and now that I have they've registered on the ultimate tab properly without me needing to summon them again.

QUOTE originally posted by Maddy360

I hadn't unlocked the Loyal 3 before this, and now that I have they've registered on the ultimate tab properly without me needing to summon them again.
Thank you for the confirmation!

Pages: 123··· 616263646566

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page