PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Eben is going to Paldea!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 60616263646566

Am I the only one who is confused that they have to summon the loyal 3 again? Seriously I got all of their egg dexes but now I have to use my chips or buy the eggs to unlock the summon dex? Is there a way to fix that? I don't want to spend unnecessary resources just to get that archivement. It's already quite tiring to archive Arceus rank if your goal to reach it becomes higher and higher every single time.
Avatar is a character own by me. https://toyhou.se/21380135.eevee-x-wooloo (Artist Nymphrasis on Th)
Score: 536
Code by LycanKai
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by FrekiTheGreedy

... It's already quite tiring to archive Arceus rank if your goal to reach it becomes higher and higher every single time.
Could you please explain in what way this has affected your ability to get Arceus Rank? I'd like to make sure I can answer your query properly but I don't fully understand it right now.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Hwei's Avatarhypermode-12.pngHwei
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by WondrlandInSpace

- spend ZC (or other currencies if you can find players selling PR sticks/egg passes)
You are not required to hatch them. Only summon them. This is not a requirement at all, and anyone claiming it is a requirement is just making stuff up for no reason.
i do understand you clarified this, however, i feel as though this response is still a little punishing for those needing to re-summon for arceus rank/arceus unlock. i know i personally would never summon a legendary, get the egg, then send it away rather than keeping an extra legendary. they're more valuable to the general playerbase than a means to unlock a summon requirement. yes, egg passes and memory sticks are in place for this reason, but the use of them should not be warranted in this instance, as i'm under the belief this wasn't an intended result of adding them to the summon unlocks. if it was (which, in my opinion, is a bad decision), then disregard this point. i really want to hear the concept of this change being altered/"fixed" so users that have already obtained the masks and summoned the loyal three to be entertained by you or other staff, though. because, by definition and stated by the game, we have summoned these pokemon already. it feels as though we've been constantly told "no", and not told why. would it be too difficult to use eggdex entries for the loyal three in this instance to "override" the need to summon? or would changing the requirement to eggdexes for all the legendaries suffice? i understand melmetal is not exclusive to summon items, so this one may not work. i am not familiar with coding, so this is more of a "is this more trouble than i am under the belief it is?" than outright suggestions. (if any of these have been answered, lmk! i haven't completely read the thread since it was posted.) does the pokemon timeline not help in this instance? it will explicitly state the pokemon what summoned and by who. example: [21/Apr/2024 01:04:31] Egg hatched by HypermodeHwei [20/Apr/2024 20:30:18] Egg granted to HypermodeHwei by a Legendary Pokémon [20/Apr/2024 20:30:18] Okidogi was summoned! i do understand that even if this gets altered, it will take time, so i'm not trying to rush for a solution.
Avatar is official League of Legends art.

QUOTE originally posted by Hwei

would it be too difficult to use eggdex entries for the loyal three in this instance to "override" the need to summon?
I could do that. But it would also delete the "boosted chance to find new summons in Boxes" for the Masks. So at that point I "fix" one issue but cause another. Is that worth it? Maybe, maybe not. The only way this could have been avoided would have been to just... not release the Loyal Three until today.
EdgyMcEdge's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEdgyMcEdge
hypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png
I think not releasing the Loyal Three until they could be "fully implemented" definitely would have been better - either releasing Pecharunt first/with them or just holding them until this wave of releases. This situation isn't completely game breaking, but it isn't very nice to have to use the summons a second time to actually unlock Arceus. I actually resummoned them even though I had already unlocked the flute because it wasn't clear that it stayed unlocked even if new pokemon were released. Oops? I've never actually had this problem since I try to stay at max rank. The biggest thing for me is that I don't want "incomplete" pokemon releasing again and messing things up like these three did. I'm not sure the current issue is actually fixable? Or at least, in a way that's less damaging (to the summon and token economy) than leaving it as it is.
abingy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngabingy
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png

would it be too difficult to use eggdex entries for the loyal three in this instance to "override" the need to summon?
I could do that. But it would also delete the "boosted chance to find new summons in Boxes" for the Masks. So at that point I "fix" one issue but cause another. Is that worth it? Maybe, maybe not. The only way this could have been avoided would have been to just... not release the Loyal Three until today.
How is that causing another issue? The people who already have the eggdex wouldn't need to summon another, so they wouldn't need the boosted chance, or am I missing something?
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
Hwei's Avatarhypermode-12.pngHwei
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png

i hadn't considered the boosted chances, that was an oversite on my end. in that case, yes, it would add a lot more frustration to players who haven't yet obtained the loyal three. would the eggdex be able to be added as an alternative unlock? that way you can either summon them or have the eggdex, it wouldn't cause harm to any of the players who haven't obtained the loyal three yet, and i don't think those who already have them summoned would be upset to miss out on the boosted summon drops. can there not be a feature implemented that just checks a pokemon's timeline, sees who summoned it, checks if the current owner matches, and bypasses the need for the user to summon again?
Now that the arguing cooled off for a few minutes, I was able to solve the issue. (Or at least, I felt I was able to actually step away without the riot breaking out...) I have managed to find a solution. - If you already have the EggDex registered when unlocking a Summon (which is only really possible for the Loyal Three but will work for anything like this in future if it ever happens again), then it counts as already summoned AND you keep the "first time find in Box" buff. - The 151 users (including myself) who were affected by this issue have been awarded the "summoned" status retroactively, again without affecting the first-time find buff. Done.

Now that the arguing cooled off for a few minutes, I was able to solve the issue. (Or at least, I felt I was able to actually step away without the riot breaking out...) I have managed to find a solution. - If you already have the EggDex registered when unlocking a Summon (which is only really possible for the Loyal Three but will work for anything like this in future if it ever happens again), then it counts as already summoned AND you keep the "first time find in Box" buff. - The 151 users (including myself) who were affected by this issue have been awarded the "summoned" status retroactively, again without affecting the first-time find buff. Done.
do i need to unlock them with pecharunt for them to show up as summoned if im in the "previously summoned" category? just asking bcz on the master page they still show as unsummoned, but i also havent "unlocked" them so /gq
TR SCORE 5515
credit
Background from AKAT42273008 on twt icon by Doosio flags by spidrenam F2U code by Gumshoe
Durant's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDurant
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
Thank you niet for working it out
Check out Durant's Shop

Pages: 123··· 60616263646566

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page