PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Eben is going to Paldea!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Eben is going to Paldea! >

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Now that the arguing cooled off for a few minutes, I was able to solve the issue. (Or at least, I felt I was able to actually step away without the riot breaking out...) I have managed to find a solution. - If you already have the EggDex registered when unlocking a Summon (which is only really possible for the Loyal Three but will work for anything like this in future if it ever happens again), then it counts as already summoned AND you keep the "first time find in Box" buff. - The 151 users (including myself) who were affected by this issue have been awarded the "summoned" status retroactively, again without affecting the first-time find buff. Done.
do i need to unlock them with pecharunt for them to show up as summoned if im in the "previously summoned" category? just asking bcz on the master page they still show as unsummoned, but i also havent "unlocked" them so /gq
TR SCORE 5515
credit
Background from AKAT42273008 on twt icon by Doosio flags by spidrenam F2U code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page