PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Regarding the bonus counters

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

aj67aj's Avataraj67aj
Niet I think sei's is the hardest because there is not a lot of shiny pokemon. I know it is hard to test it. so i think sei's should be a little closer to 75 .Also because sei's is about shinys and it is rare that you see them.Also I only saw it fill up 1 or 2 times while I have been here for 3-6 months.sorry if I was not suppose post here.
My icon is picture I took for my photography class I liked ^^
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Uhm, you guys... Niet posted this only to let us know that he's working on gathering data to calculate the best outcome. If he was asking for suggestions, don't you think he would've stated so in his first post? Anyways, Niet, thanks for taking the time to tell us what you're up to. :)
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez

QUOTE originally posted by jayden

@twilightsparkle you mean to say that one counter should be atleast once in 2 weeks ? that means the niet counter should fill up atleast once in 2 weeks so there are 8 counters if 8 counters fill up once in every 14 days then its the same thing as what i am saying
Indeed, same sort of thought. Just makes it seem more normal and not as easy as every day or every other day and less time to wait than the time it is now.
pzoconnor's Avatarpzoconnor

QUOTE originally posted by aj67aj

Niet I think sei's is the hardest because there is not a lot of shiny pokemon. I know it is hard to test it. so i think sei's should be a little closer to 75 .Also because sei's is about shinys and it is rare that you see them.Also I only saw it fill up 1 or 2 times while I have been here for 3-6 months.sorry if I was not suppose post here.
You've been here for about 2 months. One or two times to fill up the shiny counter is perfectly reasonable...
Made by LuckyTiger
Made by Okamithorn for the Little shop of Horrors.
Made by Okamithorn at the Little shop of Horrors
VampyreWolf's AvatarVampyreWolf
ive been here sense the beginning the counter has only filled up once. it still makes sense as the site recently opened for everyone. so ya.
Avatar made by https://twitter.com/IgnisAnimations go check her out she makes wonderful art <3
pzoconnor's Avatarpzoconnor
Agreed. Shinies are rare, and the bonus should be too.
Nataku's AvatarNataku
I'm sure Niet-sama has some very skilled Porygon on the job to make the site even better for us all. Good luck with the counters Niet-sama. Must be hard work.
When life gives you lemons;kindly accept its misguided charity and incorporate them into your scheme for world domination~ Anonymous My avatar is mine. From the image 'yes milord'. Proof:MY Deviantart account!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Nataku

I'm sure Niet-sama has some very skilled Porygon on the job to make the site even better for us all. Good luck with the counters Niet-sama. Must be hard work.
Oh yes, all the Porygon. Sally has the ability to program her own Porygon programs. Also, something that's been bothering me... Please don't call me "Niet-sama", unless you go the full length and do so as ニエットさま. Although really さま is a bit much, isn't it?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
jayden's Avatarjayden
p.s guys i think he cant really change the counter till it fills up so lets just wait and watch whats in store for us
Constantine's AvatarConstantine

QUOTE originally posted by jayden

p.s guys i think he cant really change the counter till it fills up so lets just wait and watch whats in store for us
Well he's not going to change it anyway till he's gathered Data enough to make a fair decision. Honestly, as Eltafez said; He isn't looking for approval all suggestions, he's keeping the community up to date with what's going on. It's good to know we're not in the dark when it comes to certain features of PF. So basically all this discussion on changing the counters or peoples suggestions or 'opinions' is rather moot.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page