PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Regarding the bonus counters

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Sesshømaru's AvatarSesshømaru
I only have to say is that the Garthic counter is way to high.... maybe 1 million? a million and a half? just trying to help.... thought I'm not to best for help :l I think the Niet counter could be a little lower, but not by much. just like 40,000 or so... i don't know... EDIT: I kinda forgot to look at the Neit counter :l the right way, I should say, I meant to say that it should be along the lines of 20,000,000 and the other one should be around 20,000,000 too. O_O I'm blind some times..... SORRY
ToraOkami303's AvatarToraOkami303
Good luck with the counters Niet. I hope the data doesn't prove to be too complicated. Not that I know much about data or coding, that's my sister's area of knowledge, but good luck none the less. And thank you for the update.
Icon made by Gundam Tanaka
18eities's Avatar18eities
thanks niet for changing garthic counter to 50M
free shiny dex trade for all my shinys Jesus is the Messiah

QUOTE originally posted by jayden

p.s guys i think he cant really change the counter till it fills up so lets just wait and watch whats in store for us
Considering he's the dude coding the site, he can change it whenever the heck he wants. If he wanted to, he could reset the counter to 0. Could make each interaction point count as "x2" so it fills up twice as fast. Could add a random 1 mill to the counter, if he so wished. He's the coder of the site, he can literally do whatever he pleases and when he pleases - the only reason he doesn't, in a great many instances, is because it would be either unfair or unethical to do so (aka. Morally wrong). --- That said... I think my counter needs a 0 adding to the end of it. Because reasons. >3
Meiana's AvatarMeiana
Well, it would've of been ALOT harder to fill up on PF. Hurray for easy massclicks! I actually never noticed how high the counters are. I just waited for them to fill up :I
♡ Avatar is official artwork from the game Pokémon Café ReMix.
ARomHacker's AvatarARomHacker

QUOTE originally posted by Starship

Well, it would've of been ALOT harder to fill up on PF. Hurray for easy massclicks! I actually never noticed how high the counters are. I just waited for them to fill up :I
Me too, and I bet a lot of people never look at it :/ The mighty Salad of Banhammer Ledah's should be set around 50,000, due to not many liking to spend their precious GP and saving it for later. And yeah, Sei's should be lower too because shinies are very very very rare.
Is my avatar bigger now? I'm not sure.
I don't think Sei's counter should be, yes shinnies are rare but I would like it to stay that way.
Avatar made by Cryst of Comet (my OC that i created)
Score: 67
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
They should be whatever I say they are. Or nothing at all if you keep making me feel like you don't deserve rewards. Just saying.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
booms's Avatarbooms
I seem to be the only one that holds this opinion, but I think some of the counters fill up way too fast. I'm referring mostly to Marie's counter, but to a lesser extent Ledah's and Sceada's as well. I don't think I'm online that often, but I quite often find myself thinking, "Seriously? Double adoptions again?"
Sköll's AvatarSköll
How long did it take to fill the Kolink counter? I had recalled something like 3-4 days...? Oh well, I'm enjoying the site counters aside. Stop poking guys, don't make the fun things go bye bye ;__;
Avatar drawn by me :3 If you see it anywhere else, please tell me so that I may go on a hunt D:<

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page