PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Regarding the bonus counters

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

octopolis's Avataroctopolis
I think that if the counters here are going through some number crunching, the ones on PF1 shoud be taken a look at, too, as it's taking way too long there to complete counters with the decreased number of users/clicks on average. (Sorry if anyone has brought this up already.)
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Granted, the cut in members on PF1 was caused by PFQ's opening, but ultimately, it's up to the users to leave or stay. If the counters there were to be revised and a portion of the inactive users would come back... they'd have to revise the numbers again to keep everything balanced, in turn holding up the work on PFQ.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
TyzerLouise's AvatarTyzerLouise
I don't understand the atmosphere on this post, your not the programmer, yes your opinion is taken into account but you don't seem to understand how hardit must have been to create this game, stop throwing your toys out of the pram. Also, I think prahaps some of the counters take quite a while to fill up, but in other words why not make the users work for the rewards if their going to complain about them. :I I miss old pokefarm though, the way it used to be, with monthly events and much more than simple 50 online users a day ah poop.
jayden's Avatarjayden
will even the scour exp counter be reseted once it full?
AirMan121's AvatarAirMan121
Wouldn't these counters have to be readjusted every once in a while as the community continues to shrink or grow? Therefore, shouldn't these numbers be based off of the average number of users so that they don't have to be changed? Edit: While it wouldn't make for very clean numbers, having it based directly on the average number of active users would help prevent the counters from being set too high or too low, with little need to be updated with an increasing userbase.
monsterfuzz's Avatarmonsterfuzz
I'd like to add a note that I've hatched/evolved more pokemon today than I have since I joined, and I know for sure that I've spent more time/clicks on here on other days than I have today. xD It's a really refreshing experience and it's pretty fun! The doubled interaction points are better than what I remember from PF1 two years ago. Since I'm getting such a boom in interactions, I think having the interactions counter fill up roughly once a month would be best. I played PF1 before there were a ton of counters, so I'm still getting used to these new ones xD They seem to be going at a pretty decent pace though! Thanks for all your hard work, staff!
(avatar by me)

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page