PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 104105106

havarti2's Avatarhavarti2

QUOTE originally posted by Uzumi

QUOTE originally posted by Miamouser

I'm wondering: how exactly do you achieve the rank of "Wiki Editor"? Do you just PM a staff member? Because I've been editing it, and I love doing it, so it would be cool to become one!
To add to the staff-posts: ... I actually answered this in the announcement on the first page. We encourage users who provide information for others, to read the information we provide them. .3.
And yeah, there's usually a PM accompanied with the userbar... Sorry, Raca. Belated a huge thank you for contributing to the Wiki! We really appreciate your work.
Do not take Exclusive discussions to PMs if you're not an official Wiki Editor. This is the one restriction I will put for the organisation. Decisions on the exclusive pages are huge as they affect ~50 pages. All decisions/discussions have to be public either in this thread or in talk pages on the Wiki.
Sorry! QAQ;; Man... I keep messing up...
Avatar edited by me! :3 My Instagram, check it out if you like photography! I've got too many badges for the signature, so if you want to see my gym badges, they're in my about me! :)
LastPhantom's AvatarLastPhantom

Sorry! QAQ;; Man... I keep messing up...
You're fine! Don't worry, everyone makes mistakes <3 Also if you ever need help on exclusives, let me know~
geck's Avatargeck
Sorry! Maybe we could work on something else?
yeeter skeet delete my feet

User receive some amount of Gold Poke based on their contribution towards filling the Fabubu bar. For filling the yellow bar to achieve the 100% personal bonus will reward the users 125 gold poke. Different amount of gold poke will be given based on the personal bonus. ???
I'm working on the missing information for the FF. If anyone remembers how much GP they received along with the percentage, please tell me.
geck's Avatargeck
I can maybe help with that! I've done plenty of Fab Fridays.
You know, the easiest way to get information is to ask. floor(5 + percent2 * 120) Aka. starts at 5. You can earn up to 120 more based on the square of your percentage.

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

You know, the easiest way to get information is to ask. floor(5 + percent2 * 120) Aka. starts at 5. You can earn up to 120 more based on the square of your percentage.
Floor?

Aka. starts at 5. You can earn up to 120 more based on the square of your percentage.
I literally explained it out for you from start to finish xD
havarti2's Avatarhavarti2

QUOTE originally posted by LastPhantom

Floor?
The base amount you can get (aka at 0%, you get 5 gp)

... Well, there goes my work in figuring it out. XD Oh well, I'll get working on the table for the page.
Current Fighting Gem Hunt Progress:
Fighting Gem 334/1000
Check out my journal if you want. And buy stuff at my shop so I can have a bowl of ramen! Image edit by myself. Image base from Pokémon Shuffle.

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page