PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Wiki Discussion >

havarti2's Avatarhavarti2
master.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Uzumi

QUOTE originally posted by Miamouser

I'm wondering: how exactly do you achieve the rank of "Wiki Editor"? Do you just PM a staff member? Because I've been editing it, and I love doing it, so it would be cool to become one!
To add to the staff-posts: ... I actually answered this in the announcement on the first page. We encourage users who provide information for others, to read the information we provide them. .3.
And yeah, there's usually a PM accompanied with the userbar... Sorry, Raca. Belated a huge thank you for contributing to the Wiki! We really appreciate your work.
Do not take Exclusive discussions to PMs if you're not an official Wiki Editor. This is the one restriction I will put for the organisation. Decisions on the exclusive pages are huge as they affect ~50 pages. All decisions/discussions have to be public either in this thread or in talk pages on the Wiki.
Sorry! QAQ;; Man... I keep messing up...
Avatar edited by me! :3 My Instagram, check it out if you like photography! I've got too many badges for the signature, so if you want to see my gym badges, they're in my about me! :)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page