PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 96979899100··· 104105106

ChromaSys's AvatarChromaSys
Could there be something added into the wiki about if type affinity overrides type dislikes in fields, specifically for dual types? There's very little information in the wiki as a whole about dual types and how they're affected.
Avatar made by TheMushroomNacho c:<3<3<3 Tanks created by Box<3
Dystøpianist's AvatarDystøpianist
Random question, but does the Wiki Editor tag display on forums at all? It doesn’t show up on Mystera or Rokon - I don’t think I’ve ever seen it on the forum. If it doesn’t show up, I’ll add that info the rank page.
I have a complete set of Arceus plates! You can borrow them for 10k credits/10 gp/2 Zophan a plate! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g8ybtF5fck
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by RøbTheBøbert

Random question, but does the Wiki Editor tag display on forums at all? It doesn’t show up on Mystera or Rokon - I don’t think I’ve ever seen it on the forum. If it doesn’t show up, I’ll add that info the rank page.
Yes it does display on the forums. Here's a post from Gamin'
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
The first post is very much outdated. For now I edited the Wiki Editors, but I'll have to go over everything again at a later date.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Uh... so on the Fossil page I tried to add a new section with an image and some details about the Galarian fossils, but for some reason the picture is gigantic. Anybody know how to resize it?
MLEM's AvatarMLEM
I'll look at it when I get home, but tbh I wasn't planning on adding the new fossils until we knew how it worked. Putting in 'we don't know what this does because it isn't implemented yet' doesn't look as good as knowing and explaining how it works, if that makes sense?
pfp by me~ Saving for Melan Genesect hunt:
60/400
Idly collecting for Chi-yu:
0/400

QUOTE originally posted by Gamin'

I'll look at it when I get home, but tbh I wasn't planning on adding the new fossils until we knew how it worked. Putting in 'we don't know what this does because it isn't implemented yet' doesn't look as good as knowing and explaining how it works, if that makes sense?
Alright, I just wanted to add the pictures first, so we wouldn’t have to wait a few days while the Scours come one. The picture I cropped was from the Marketplace.
MLEM's AvatarMLEM
Did you take a screenshot and crop it? That might be why it's so large. If you're on a computer you should be able to right click and find the image, which will put it more in line with the other fossils, size wise. They were also posted in the sprite discovery thread so you can grab them from there too.

QUOTE originally posted by Gamin'

Did you take a screenshot and crop it? That might be why it's so large. If you're on a computer you should be able to right click and find the image, which will put it more in line with the other fossils, size wise. They were also posted in the sprite discovery thread so you can grab them from there too.
I’m on mobile, so the screenshot was probably really messed up, especially because I ran it through a third party PNG maker. Any way to resize it?
selocon's Avatarselocon
This page says that Vivillon form is based on evolver, but this page says it's based on hatcher. Which is it?
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0

Pages: 123··· 96979899100··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page