PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The PFQ Wiki needs you!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 567

sauriel's Avatarsauriel
Oh ok
Check out some of my links below!
Code: Sauriel | Art: Xaandiir
Uzumi's AvatarUzumi

QUOTE originally posted by Raca

I don't quite understand what you mean by that, but I think I may have done it? Possibly? If so, oops, sorry. ;w;
You didn't as you don't have the rights to do it. :P Things like deleting a page can only be done if you're a Wiki Administrator. A list of current wiki admins can be found here.
Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
I'm guessing that it is acceptable to create redirect pages for things that have the accent aigu/acute over the e? Like the Pokewalker and such, for example.
Uzumi's AvatarUzumi
Yep, it is! It's actually quite appreciated. For everyone who wished for a remake of the PFQ Wiki Discussion: It is done. Here you go. From now on, please move every discussion that is regarding to editing the wiki to that thread! This is, after all, an announcement. c:
Creambevroe's AvatarCreambevroe
So I would like to know what would be good to use to edit the PFQ Exclusives? Like do I just put facts about the Exclusives?
Forum Avatar of Cream by Cledànio!
My lil boi *gently holds*
BLEP
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13

QUOTE originally posted by JoltztheJolteon

So I would like to know what would be good to use to edit the PFQ Exclusives? Like do I just put facts about the Exclusives?
I was wondering this too. Like trivia or what?
Type Race: 0 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons
Ganorith's AvatarGanorith

QUOTE originally posted by AsymDoll13

QUOTE originally posted by JoltztheJolteon

I was wondering this too. Like trivia or what?
We want these Exclusive Pages to be as detailed as a Bulbapedia page (or atleast, close to it). We already have some details on most of the exclusives (the table on each page) but we would like more detail. I was thinking of putting the typing of the Pokemon on the evolution tree, but I dunno if it'll work.
PFP/BG/IMG from Golden Sun Code Collection
Uzumi's AvatarUzumi
I gently moved the discussion on exclusive pages over here. c:

Please continue all discussions in the Wiki Discussion thread instead of here!

This announcement is locked for that reason.

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page