PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Valentine's Week 2023

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Ooof, valentines are coming! Not the greatest time to be broke! Oh well, excited for this event(and hoping to get something out of this. Christmas worked well enough for me, especially *ahem* *ahem* *cough* *cough* with my super-broke situation when I was trying to win contests *more coughing*
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
Three hours. It's almost here!
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 26 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
Remster's AvatarRemster
Thank you for making the minigame optional, I instantly ignored it to continue the quest. If it was the same that we had years ago, considering I couldn't understand the rules, I guess it would not have changed today. Tho, the main reason of why I passed it is because I, for the life of me, cannot stand at all

event kinaster
, and I wanted it gone as soon as possible :')
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
shadowofzeref's Avatarshadowofzeref
I accidentally skipped over the minigame and really wanted to see what it was😭 Is there a way to go back to it?
Sari's AvatarSari

QUOTE originally posted by shadowofzeref

I accidentally skipped over the minigame and really wanted to see what it was😭 Is there a way to go back to it?
You can play it as much as you want after you are done with the event :)
🐾 Collecting female Pokemon who like to eat sweet berries :3 Loving 🔥 Pokemon <3 Buying: for 15zc/each for 20zc/each for 20zc/each It's fine to just send a trade :)
hayday6's Avatarhayday6
something I did want to mention is although I understand its a limited event I started playing the event late and I'm not sure if I'll be able to harvest 40 berries with 3 days left 🙁 that sound a bit ridiculous saying that but I had no Idea it was that way and had irl stuff going on so wasn't able to be on at the start 🙁 just a bit frustrating I'll guess I'll have to Playa round in the Garden and with mulch a bit......
poké0827's Avatarpoké0827

QUOTE originally posted by hayday6

something I did want to mention is although I understand its a limited event I started playing the event late and I'm not sure if I'll be able to harvest 40 berries with 3 days left 🙁 that sound a bit ridiculous saying that but I had no Idea it was that way and had irl stuff going on so wasn't able to be on at the start 🙁 just a bit frustrating I'll guess I'll have to Playa round in the Garden and with mulch a bit......
What I did was plant 10 8hour-berries and put mulch on them. 8 hour berries can give you up to 10 berries per plant.
Forum ava is from 2022's Advent Calendar! Dragon Type Race trophy by LightMoonBeam Jan '24 Normal Type Race trophy by OrangeMosquitoe
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
As a quick little update to this, there's now a button on the System PM page that allows you to purge all Valentine's Gift messages with a single click. Hope that helps! In future years I'll look into actually making a better pick-up area so you don't get spammed like this!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
OceanTotodile's AvatarOceanTotodile
How many stages are in the quest? Could I finish the quest in the remaining time?
ChrissyW14's AvatarChrissyW14
can you breed for the egg if we dont make it in time?

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page