PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Valentine's Week 2023

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
A brand new Story Event is coming, opening on February 14th and lasting 7 days! Complete this little adventure to get yourself a special prize of a brand new Variant Egg!
This event will appear on the Timers Bar when it opens.
On top of that, the Classic Valentine's Day Event will of course be returning - it will be accessible from the Bountiful Bouquet event page. In this returning event, you may buy Sweet Hearts and Cookies, but there's a catch: you cannot buy them for yourself. You must buy them for someone else by providing their name. You can also buy a pair of Custom Sprites:
These sprites follow the same rules as normal gifts: you must specify another user as a recipient. You will receive one of the pair at random for yourself, and they will receive the other. These gifts can be sent anonymously if you choose. In addition, you can buy any of our previous Valentine's Day Custom Sprites for yourself:
And introducing this year's new Valentine's Day Custom Sprite:
Time to stock up on chocolates! ;)
Furthermore, it's time for another Birthday Custom Sprite - this also features Shazi! Shazi has been doing some incredible work for us with project management, and they have been with us for quite some time, so we feel it's only right to give their character some recognition :)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Zorana Dragon's AvatarZorana Dragon
Oooo, new event! Fun!!
code
Code @Colorful This is a free to use code! Find the code here
Zorana • 20 • He/They/She • Avatar by me • TR Score: 0 Please don't quote my replies that have code, it'll break them. Journal
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Cherry Blossom Moth. Cherry Blossom Moth. Yes, um, I'll take twelve
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
tinkatuff's Avatartinkatuff
I'm excited! That new Volcarona CS and the Shazi CS both look awesome :]
Avatar from the 2022 advent event!
MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
Ooooh, interesting choice in new Valentine CS :0 Gotta go stock up on some ZC then! I look forward to the Variant mon, we haven't had Valentine themed one yet so this'll be fun!
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
MoonlightLeaf's AvatarMoonlightLeaf
Aaaaaaa the sprites are so cuteeee I assume the Meowstics have to be bought with either ZC or Hearts/Cookies, right?
"There's a life out there to enjoy, so enjoy it!" - Leafy, BFDI Something I got from my failure of a Ralts hunt lol- PFP from the 2022 Advent Calendar!
Adore the new Volcarona CS! Will probably buy a CS this year^^
  • About
  • Links
  • Credits
Mango/Llionare | 17 | He/They/Joltik | Artist who thinks of train men 24/7

Field clicks appreciated! | Current hunt: Sneaslets!
Journal |Pms/trades:✔|Trade shop
Music recommendation:Rising Kingdom by Captainsparklez/TryHardNinja
Name: Kudari <3 Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Pfp by King-Psycholyze (Free to use.)
Joltik art from Pokemon TCG.
Clan button made by MochaFox.
STAR GAZING's AvatarSTAR GAZING
Now to wait all the way until next year for the birthday sprite because mine already passed.
apatheticdude's Avatarapatheticdude
The shazi sprite looks amazing, I'm so excited for valentines this year! Does the user we buy for & such have to be a random user or can it be a friend/sibling?
sig got removed, ill update when i have motivation pfp is jirachi plush
sinnamoth's Avatarsinnamoth
@srrated it says you write the name so I'm assuming you can pick anyone but you ^-^ (oh my god a moth cs,, i am blessed)
Moth • He/They/It • 18 ShopThreadsAdoptsRaffle PM if I havn't replied in 24h

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page