PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 474849

StarFish's AvatarStarFish
Hi im still pretty new to pokefarm, i need to get arctovish and arctozolt eggs for my galar egg dex but i dont know how because in the day care says i cant breed them? can someone please help me?
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26

QUOTE originally posted by StarFish

Hi im still pretty new to pokefarm, i need to get arctovish and arctozolt eggs for my galar egg dex but i dont know how because in the day care says i cant breed them? can someone please help me?
Because Actozolt and Arctovish are genderless and genderless pokemon can't breed with any other pokemon than ditto You'll need a ditto to breed
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Rintaro's AvatarRintaro
HELLO TOO ALL XD IDK WHAT TO SAY I JUST WANTED TO SAY HI I AM RINTARO I just resently joind Love it so far Very nice pepole and awsome pokemon to colllect I am aming to mabey some day get a Legendery :) Anyways I just wanted to say hi and i hope Yall have a good day :)
Credits to me!
blackrabitto's Avatarblackrabitto
hey! my name is rabbit and I have landed here from a facebook ad I saw about this website :) my fav pokemon are sylveon and raichu, and I am enjoying hatching eggs and explorijg the website so far :)
Goobscribe's AvatarGoobscribe
Hey i'm Goob. I just started playing PFQ. I'm sort of working things out as I go but I really have no idea how to make friends on here or how to improve really. I'm 20F from the UK and I'm in my second year of mental health nursing. I really miss playing pokemon but lmao buying a switch is out of the question right now. I'm loving PFQ so far!

Pages: 123··· 474849

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page