PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🧋 Boba Tea Art Shop (OPEN)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123456··· 121314

Delilah Vee's AvatarDelilah Vee
master.pngd.png
Omg it’s adorable! Sending payment now!
Icon was made by Daemonprince Collects Fairy Deltas and Eevee Deltas! Fist field has all the deltas I’m looking to swap for them! check out this awesome art shop!
mackback319's Avatarmackback319
rookie.png
oh my god i love her????? sending payment now
name: Mack age: 18 (2/5/04) interests (active ones in bold!): werewolves, eddsworld, sonic, sonic.exe, friday night funkin', your favorite martian, pokemon (of course), youtube extras: i have autism, adhd, and likely ptsd of some kind (though i really don't know), which means I Am Super Messed Up traced zochura in my pfp from official art of pikachu and zorua (who else)
Bring me the Tea, Lily! Adopt:A Payment:500k CR Other:Happy almost a month shop anniversary! I got more currency so I decided to treat myself to some boba ^^ (also the boba gives me umbreon vibes, a umbreon themed pokemon maybe?) Bring me the Tea, Lily! Adopt: D Payment:400k CR and 100 GP Other:I love the color pallete in this <3
PinkSkittyPow
Hullo I'm Azure! (they/them)
Rainee's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRainee
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
Bring me the Tea, Lily! Adopt: C Payment: 500gp Other: This is a really cool idea! <3
Score: 1455
Badge made by LycanKai
RighteousCyns's AvatarRighteousCyns
ultra.png
Bring me the Tea, Lily! Adopt: B Payment: 365k Credits and 135 GP Other: Suspense. 🙃
Cy/Cyn/Cyr Pronouns, thank you!
Wetned's AvatarWetned
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Don’t forget the Boba, Mochi! Commissioning: Bubbles, Lily, AND Mochi!! Character: Newt! Payment: 150ZC each? (Since I am commissioning all of yall :3) Other: I saw all of your styles and liked them all! So I would like to see each of your takes on Newt here ^w^ I have no preferences to any poses or whatnot, so feel free to do whatever you want with him and enjoy it! And if there are any questions or concerns please message me! (And I have a google drive link to more art if any of you want to see it, just ask!) Thank you so much and I hope you all have a great day! <3
Icon made by Aesaii!
Hi ^^ I just want to know since its been a week how things were doing! (I understand if your busy with school ect..) I'd love to know how much longer it would take (I'm fine with waiting) and if your okay :3
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
grandmaster.pnga.png
I’m so sorry, I didn’t update the shop! Apologies to everyone, we’re trying to get around to finishing! We’re very sorry about not updating anybody about it, some of the adopts were finished but not yet posted due to school and stuff… I’ll get to finishing some of them later today if possible, and get to PMing y’all! Thank you so much for your patience, and thank you for the reminder Scorebunny! :)
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOP • ART SHOP • JOINT ART SHOP • GYM
grandmaster.pnga.png
Hello! Just wanted to let you all know that your boba teas are ready for pick up! We greatly apologize for the delay… but thank you for being very patient with us! We greatly appreciate it! Please send the payment to me to receive the unwatermarked versions! Thank you so much for ordering! c:
@Scorebunny’s teas have been sent and adopted through PMs <3 Also to @Wetned, your order has been accepted, thank you for ordering ! Sorry for the wait, the Art will be sent through PMs from all of us once finished!! :D
@Rainee Picking up the tea from the counter, you walk slowly down the small garden, the fragrant smell of the flowers nearby. A rustle of leaves nearby catches your attention! You look and find a small Formantis blinking its large amber eyes at you. It seems to be getting ready for the winter, but it finds more interest in the tea! Will you take it home?

Tea C - made by @LilypadLife

@RighteousCyns The tea smells quite like the certain various fruits! You take the tea and sat down at one of the small tables lining the shop. Suddenly, a delightful smell fills the air! You look around for the cause of the aroma and find a Gummy Ampharos, waiting quietly and looking up at the tea you placed on the table. Will you adopt this little fellow?

Tea B - made by @LilypadLife

grandmaster.pnga.png
Really late bump with an update on @Wetned’s commissions! Mochi finally finished her commission of Newt, she hopes you enjoy! Please send payment to her for the unwatermarked image if you’re still waiting, thank you! :D (She apologize for it taking so long! Bubbles sadly is a bit too busy to work on it :c)

Pages: 123456··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page