PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🧋 Boba Tea Art Shop (OPEN)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 121314

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
~ 🌼🌺🌸 ~ Bump! We really want orders please, so don’t be shy! (But don’t rush, I don’t mean no harm, we’re just in the mood for art) :) ~ 🌼🌺🌸 ~
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Lyra1234's AvatarLyra1234
Bring me the Tea, Lily! Adopt: Tea A Payment: 500gp Other: May I order the pretty Boba Tea, Bubbles? Style: 1 Payment: 500gp Other:
Bring me the Tea, Lily! Adopt: Tea C Payment:250k credits + 250 GP! Other:I recently got more currency so I'm excited to order more! ^^
PinkSkittyPow
Hullo I'm Azure! (they/them)
Hello! The gachapon order will be out as soon as possible, thank you for your patience! But the teas are ready for pick-up! :D

Order Up! The Boba Teas are ready~

With the teas, some Pokémon were attracted! Please send payment to adopt and rehome them! :O @Lyra1234 A cute little beach-themed Rowlet was attracted by the scent of the tea! IIf you would like to keep them and receive their unwatermarked version, please send payment to @mimotchi!

Tea A - by @mimotchi

@Scorebunny Smelling the blue tea, a blue little creature walks closer to you carefully, flapping the tiny white wings on its back. It’s a blue Eevee x Dunsparce fusion?? It looks very different from the normal one however… If you would like to keep them and receive their unwatermarked version, please send payment to @LilypadLife!

Tea C - by @LilypadLife

Bubblicious's AvatarBubblicious
@Lyra1234 Order up! Your tea has arrived! 🍵 The capsule seems to be holding a Buneary and Minccino fusion! It appears to be a bit confused, but it's got spirit! Please send full payment to @Bubblicious (me, I will send the unwatermarked version of the image through PMs after sent), thank you again for visiting our shop! Hope you order again soon :D
You can call me Korri or Bubbles! It's nice to meet you! Avatar by my younger sister Mochi (mochichou) of our shared OC (Darcie)! Hope you're having a good day! :D Visit our shared joint art shop here! Run by me, Yasmine, and Mochi!
Just got some more currency so I'd love to order more! Don’t forget the Boba, Mochi! Commissioning: Bubblicious/Bubble's Character: I'd love if you could draw her here are also some other examples:example 2 example 3 Payment:400 gp + 20zc Other:just freestyle it a bit ^^
Bubblicious's AvatarBubblicious
@Scorebunny Order up! Your order's ready! 🍵 Please send full payment to @Bubblicious (I will send the unwatermarked version of the image through PMs after sent). Again, thank you for visiting our shop! We hope to see you again soon :)
mackback319's Avatarmackback319
order unfortunately cancelled as i've already spent the 500 :pensive: when i get gp again i'll order again lel
name: Mack age: 18 (2/5/04) interests (active ones in bold!): werewolves, eddsworld, sonic, sonic.exe, friday night funkin', your favorite martian, pokemon (of course), youtube extras: i have autism, adhd, and likely ptsd of some kind (though i really don't know), which means I Am Super Messed Up traced zochura in my pfp from official art of pikachu and zorua (who else)
~🌼🌺🌸~ Sorry, very late bump! Planning to add more tea adopts soon, stay tuned c: Edit: they have been added to the adoptions post! Please check it out if possible, thank you for your patience!! ~🌼🌺🌸~
mackback319's Avatarmackback319
Don’t forget the Boba, Mochi! Commissioning: Lily Character: Jean <3 Payment: credits? i only have 262k tho Other: draw her in a new outfit pls, i need a new one for her- can it be based in kidcore as well?

Pages: 1234··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page