PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🧋 Boba Tea Art Shop (OPEN)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 1011121314

vanillafog's Avatarvanillafog
May I please purchase the dragonfruit tea for $2? Thanks so much! Edit: Whoops, forgot to use the form, sorry! Bring me the Tea, Yasmine! Adopt: Dragonfruit Payment: $2 Other: Tysm!
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Ah! Thank you both very much for the quick purchases! We really appreciate it!! @vanillafog The Dragonfruit tea is still in preparation, but that should be out hopefully soon, and will be sent to you! Thank you for your patience! :D
@Wyk You hold out the green tea. You hear a sudden rustle in the bushes, and turn around to look. A little buzz can be heard! It reveals itself to be a Matcha Ribombee! :0 If you would like to keep them, please send payment to me (LilypadLife)! Thank you very much!

🍵 Tea A - @Wyk

@vanillafog Has already been sent by Mochi! But here's the resulting Pokémon! :D

🐲 Tea C - @vanillafog

Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
vanillafog's Avatarvanillafog
May I order the pretty Boba Tea, Korri? Style: Style 3 Payment: $2? Other: May I please request that the gachapon contain a retype? The waterfall ponyta looks really cool and made me decide that I want a retype too (but it doesn't have to be water, any type you feel like is fine with me). I can pay extra if needed, please let me know if $2 isn't enough for this kind of request and I'll happily add more.
mochichou's Avatarmochichou
Bumping with an update! Now we have a new shared TH account by the name of @korria (co-owned by the three of us for crediting)! Please use it when crediting our art from this shop only offsite, thank you! :D ^ adding to this, you can credit me and Korri’s designs with this account. Yasmine can be credited on her own account!
@vanillafog Thank you sm!! I hope you like them :3 You spin the Gachapon and got a Grass-retype Carbink! A cute little bunny hiding in the fields! I hope this is okay with you, if not, feel free to let me know, I can try again!

Gachapon

You can send payment whenever you can! I’ll be sending it in PMs in a moment!
Avatar is made by me of my character! baby… :0
🧋 Bump!! New adopt by me, Rainy Floette! Looking for perhaps 200 ZC equivalence again, but will consider offers! Sorry, it’s a bit lazy ;-; Also the Litwick Shaymin adopt is still for sale after a few months! If not bought, I will lower the price :<

☔️ Rainy Floette Adopt

☕️ Another Bump!! I made myself a new avatar with my character Spheal :D (watermarked, please don’t use :0)
Bring me the Tea, Yasmine! Adopt: Mango Payment: 1 mil credits
i uh. kin/oko. they/xem/it pronouns. howdy. i'm just really fond of trapinch. and vibrava. and flygon. i have a problem.
@StarsInTheWind Your tea is ready! You hold it out, and an overwhelming sweetened scent of mango wafts from the drink. A splashing sound is heard nearby, along with the rustling of leaves. You turn and find a little fusion staring back at you! A Quagsire/Vileplume!

🥭 Tea B - @StarsInTheWind

If you would like to keep them, please send payment to Korri, aka @Bubblicious! Thank you for your purchase! :D
Bring me the Tea, Yasmine! Adopt: Taro Bubble tea Payment: 200 ZC Other: I'm excited to see what lil fella I can take home!! <33 Hopefully i did this right!

Cherry | She/her | Minor

Just an autistic artist trying her best
My Shop! Toyhou.sePFQ Profilecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Me! Signature Pagedoll @Pigment on Toyhou.se
Type Race Score; 0
@Cherrythegoober Your tea is ready! Holding out the purple tea, you hear a faint splash in the distance. The bushes rustle, and a head pops out! It waddles out of the greenery and stops in front of you, tilting its head with wide eyes. It’s a Bubble Glass Psyduck!

🍠 Tea D - @Cherrythegoober

If you would like to take them home, please send payment to @mochichou! Thank you very much for stopping by! :D

Pages: 123··· 1011121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page