PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🧋 Boba Tea Art Shop (OPEN)

Forum Index > PokĂ©mon > PokĂ©mon Art > PokĂ©mon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 11121314

Oh he's so pretty!! Payment has been sent!! <3

Cherry | She/her | Minor

Just an autistic artist trying her best
My Shop! Toyhou.sePFQ Profilecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Me! Signature Pagedoll @Pigment on Toyhou.se
Type Race Score; 0
Bubblicious's AvatarBubblicious
Bump :)
You can call me Korri or Bubbles! It's nice to meet you! Avatar by my younger sister Mochi (mochichou) of our shared OC (Darcie)! Hope you're having a good day! :D Visit our shared joint art shop here! Run by me, Yasmine, and Mochi!
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Bump! :D
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOP • ART SHOP • JOINT ART SHOP • GYM
Bump! :)
Chiro's AvatarChiro
Don’t forget the Boba, Mochi! Commissioning: Any! Character: Sea-Salt! (<-- art by inkmonkun!) Another ref Payment: Is 800 Gp enough for an Icon? Pm me if not! Other: She has a tattoo on her neck (Isn't in first ref so I wanted to clarify!) Thanks so much! Your guys' art is adorable ^^

Koi | Rockruff Hoarder | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
Pokeheroes Scratch.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Silver Raven!! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.
@AnonymousEspeon Of course, that works as payment ! We’ll get to your order as soon as we can after our trip hopefully, thank you very much! ^^
Order up! The tea is ready for pick up! @AnonymousEspeon So sorry for the wait! I was really busy this past week with other stuff in mind! But here is your finished order, I hope you like it! :D If you’d like any changes, do let me know and I’ll try to fix them. Please send payment to me as soon as you’re free! Thank you for ordering from the shop, hope to see you again soon!

@AnonymousEspeon

Chiro's AvatarChiro
:000 She's looks so good!! Sending payment right now!! C:
Bump <3
Bump <3

Pages: 123··· 11121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokĂ©Farm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page