PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🧋 Boba Tea Art Shop (OPEN)

Forum Index > PokĂ©mon > PokĂ©mon Art > PokĂ©mon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 121314

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
I’m sorry, the link doesn’t work. Please relink the page!
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOP • ART SHOP • JOINT ART SHOP • GYM
mackback319's Avatarmackback319
https://toyhou.se/1764057.jean will this work- i made her public </3
name: Mack age: 18 (2/5/04) interests (active ones in bold!): werewolves, eddsworld, sonic, sonic.exe, friday night funkin', your favorite martian, pokemon (of course), youtube extras: i have autism, adhd, and likely ptsd of some kind (though i really don't know), which means I Am Super Messed Up traced zochura in my pfp from official art of pikachu and zorua (who else)
RighteousCyns's AvatarRighteousCyns
Bring me the Tea, Lily! Adopt: Tea B Payment: 200 GP and 300k Credits Other: Uh. Cool beans. .-.
Cy/Cyn/Cyr Pronouns, thank you!
mackback319's Avatarmackback319

QUOTE originally posted by mackback319

Don’t forget the Boba, Mochi! Commissioning: Lily Character: Jean <3 Payment: credits? i only have 262k tho Other: draw her in a new outfit pls, i need a new one for her- can it be based in kidcore as well?
i also have 277 gp, which puts me at 500
Bring me the Tea, Lily! Adopt: Tea C Payment:300k CR + 200 GP <3 Other: Ty for your time!
PinkSkittyPow
Hullo I'm Azure! (they/them)
Delilah Vee's AvatarDelilah Vee
Bring me the Tea, Lily! Adopt: Tea D Payment: 500 gp Other: ohh I’m so excited!
Icon was made by Daemonprince Collects Fairy Deltas and Eevee Deltas! Fist field has all the deltas I’m looking to swap for them! check out this awesome art shop!
SaltyUwU's AvatarSaltyUwU
Bring me the Tea, Lily! Adopt: Tea A Payment: 1 mil credits :3 Other: slorp slorp yummy tea
:P Profile done by RomVHS at her wonderful Roulette Art Shop! Buying/Swapping for Death Wings! U w U
mochichou's Avatarmochichou
— Hello! Mochi here! Just wanted to let everyone know that one little boba tea is ready for pick-up while the others are currently being made by my sisters! They should be out as soon as possible, but it may still take some time! :3 Also I updated my own example to show the changes in my style, hope people commission me soon, I don’t get much requests… :(

🍵 Order up for @Cykara!

You take the tea and hold it out over the small pond nearby the shop. A small splash, and a cute little Illuminescent Chinchou pops out of the water! It seems to really like the tea! Will you take it home? Made by @mochichou (me)! Please send payment to adopt them! :D

Tea B

And oh hey! I can finally change my name! Cool! Misspelled my name the first time, so please refer to me with my new user! Wanted to be named mochichu but that was already taken :) —
Avatar is made by me of my character! baby… :0
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Major apologies for a slight delay! School has us busy for a bit, so I apologize if we go a bit slower than usual! But order up, finished most of the current orders and ready for more! Also updating the Boba Teas to a new batch, so look out for that as well :D

🍵 Order up! The teas are ready!

Please send all payment to @LilypadLife (me xD) as soon as you can! Thank you so much for ordering! :D @mackback319 I’m not really great at drawing kidcore, as I’ve never done it before! So I’m sorry if it looks a bit weird! Hope I did them justice though! :)

Jean!

@Scorebunny You hold the small light tea and oh? A little rustle in the bushes nearby! You look curiously to find a Autumn Bayleef, looking up at the tea with interest! Will you take it home? :0

Tea C

@Delilah Vee Sipping the tea gives a sweet sugar taste! You enjoy the drink to realize a small Pokémon has approached you! It’s a Jawbreaker Dwebble, who hides timidly in its unbreakable shell! Will you adopt this little fellow? :3 (Sorry the image is a bit wonky, the unwatermarked image isn’t!)

Tea D

@SaltyUwU You walk to the small pond nearby the shop and look into the clear waters, the drink in your hand. You can hear the flap of fins in the water, and a small Luck Goldeen looks at you, well the drink that is! Wow! Will you take good care of them? :D

Tea A

~sending payment now ^^

Pages: 12345··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokĂ©Farm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page