PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[OPEN] 🦊 Chimchimp's Animal and Pokemon Art Shop 🦊

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 6789

Chimchimp's AvatarChimchimp
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
thecarmen's Avatarthecarmen
1. idk if it's me or not but i can't see the finished commissions photos? it just shows as a question 2. Hey Chimchimp! I'd like a Colored sketch Links/pictures of character(s): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Nnl2wIB_uJYFto0Yt-OXzoGHuEzLPsPs0eSoeFpVtOk/edit it's a google doc with reference photos, with two different outfits. whichever one you use, I don't really care. if i have to choose, maybe the first one Pose: Standing up straight, hands behind her lower back. soft smile that reaches her eyes, looking into the "camera" Background: do backgrounds come with this? if not, then no, if yes, i'm not sure, if yes and it comes for a price, no Payment method (Exact Amounts): 750 gp, i also have some of the gems you're looking for Updates (yes/no): yes Where to contact you: discord: lurantis3145 if you don't have discord, you can update me on here, or I have other social media

QUOTE originally posted by thecarmen

1. idk if it's me or not but i can't see the finished commissions photos? it just shows as a question 2. Hey Chimchimp! I'd like a Colored sketch Links/pictures of character(s): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Nnl2wIB_uJYFto0Yt-OXzoGHuEzLPsPs0eSoeFpVtOk/edit it's a google doc with reference photos, with two different outfits. whichever one you use, I don't really care. if i have to choose, maybe the first one Pose: Standing up straight, hands behind her lower back. soft smile that reaches her eyes, looking into the "camera" Background: do backgrounds come with this? if not, then no, if yes, i'm not sure, if yes and it comes for a price, no Payment method (Exact Amounts): 750 gp, i also have some of the gems you're looking for Updates (yes/no): yes Where to contact you: discord: lurantis3145 if you don't have discord, you can update me on here, or I have other social media
Huh, that's weird, I'll try to fix that in a bit And sorry-! I don't draw humans -^-" it's just not really in my skillset, apologies 😅
Chimchimp, if your images are Discord uploads, that's why. They removed off-site hosting.
Current PFP is official from the MHA anime. PFP of my Pokesona Noctis by Silver Raven. Go check out the art shop they run! Usernames (newest to oldest): Noctis Elody <--- Triad <--- HunterInvictis <--- SilvershadowAB <--- Esmeralda I adore all things Absol, as it's my favorite Pokemon. Noctis sprite is the official generation 5 (Black and White) Absol sprite, edited by me.

QUOTE originally posted by Nøctîs Elødy

Chimchimp, if your images are Discord uploads, that's why. They removed off-site hosting.
Ahh that would explain some other things, I was actually trying out other sites to fix discord links not working -^-" Thanks to imgbb all the images should work now! And future comm links shouldn't break after I send them anymore <3
Just went through - yup, they're working again! Imgbb has been a lifesaver for me in the past lol

Pages: 123··· 6789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page