PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[OPEN] 🦊 Chimchimp's Animal and Pokemon Art Shop 🦊

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123456789

thecarmen's Avatarthecarmen
ok Hey Chimchimp! I'd like a Colored sketch Level 2 Add-ons:none Links/pictures of character(s): Description of character(s):none Pose: same pose as picture Background: maybe standing on grass? otherwise nothing really Payment method (Exact Amounts): 750 gp Updates (yes/no): yes Where to contact you: on here, or on discord. discord i check more regularly
Chimchimp's AvatarChimchimp
Hey!! Alrighty, I'll get started on it as soon as I can, just note that it might be a few days because I'll be going on a trip soon -^-" If you could send over 375 gp as half payment, I'll pm you a sketch of the pose to make sure it's what you want when I'm done ^-^
thecarmen's Avatarthecarmen
okay!
Forgot to bump, but we are open once again!
Bump!
RoarRockruff's AvatarRoarRockruff
Can I just get this straight (soz I found it confusing)... If I gave you 5 fairy gems, would I be able to get a tradtitional sketch of a Rockruff? (P.S your art is amazinggggg)

Babs/Roar | She/her | Pansexual

Images are my Dreepy OC Phantom.
Art Shop Journal credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Signature Pagedoll @Cryst F2U TR banner @CaptainNessbot F2U divider @Mochi and Aemilia's codes Icon @Silver Raven

QUOTE originally posted by RoarRockruff

Can I just get this straight (soz I found it confusing)... If I gave you 5 fairy gems, would I be able to get a tradtitional sketch of a Rockruff? (P.S your art is amazinggggg)
Aww, thank youu - and yes! That is correct :D
So, do I just send a labelled trade?

QUOTE originally posted by RoarRockruff

So, do I just send a labelled trade?
If you could use the form under the Order Form tab, fill it out, then send it here, that'll be good !

QUOTE originally posted by Chimchimp

If you could use the form under the Order Form tab, fill it out, then send it here, that'll be good !
Hey Chimchimp! I'd like a traditional sketch Add-ons: none Links/pictures of character(s): https://assets.pokemon.com/assets/cms2/img/pokedex/full/744.png Description of character(s): a Rockruff Pose: any (tho I guess if I had to choose, sitting) Background: None Payment method (Exact Amounts): 5 fairy gems Updates (yes/no): Sorry, what does this mean? Where to contact you: Just PM me on here (I don't have any social media acounts or whatnot) Like this?

Pages: 123456789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page