PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[OPEN] 🦊 Chimchimp's Animal and Pokemon Art Shop 🦊

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123456··· 8910

Chimchimp's AvatarChimchimp
master.pnge+.png
Bump! Made a few updates: lowered a few prices, added to the deals tab to see if I should keep it, fixed some wording issues, added to the FAQ, and definitely more that I didn't mention. Buy my art >:3
master.pnge+.png
Bump!
violettq's Avatarviolettq
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Hey Chimchimp! I'd like to order two traditional sketches from your deal tab, if it's still available! Add-ons/pose: it may be both on the same drawing/friendly-cute interacting or separate! Description of character(s): rowlet and gengar Payment method (Exact Amounts):10 fairy gems or 5 fairy and 5 ice, you may decide! Updates (yes/no):no need Where to contact you: feel free to pm me!

★ Simon ★ 30 ★

~ don't know what to write about myself ~ TYPE RACE v-ghost.png 0
TR FREE TEMPLATES JOURNALcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum icon by @Indeedee Hisuian Quilava by @Cryst Divider: Chibi-Scketch (DeviantArt)
master.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by ViolëttQ

Hey Chimchimp! I'd like to order two traditional sketches from your deal tab, if it's still available! Add-ons/pose: it may be both on the same drawing/friendly-cute interacting or separate! Description of character(s): rowlet and gengar Payment method (Exact Amounts):10 fairy gems or 5 fairy and 5 ice, you may decide! Updates (yes/no):no need Where to contact you: feel free to pm me!
Sure thing!! I'll take the 10 fairy gems, so you can send over 5 as half payment ^-^ I'll get started on em right away, and I'll pm you when I'm done :)
TinyAcorn's AvatarTinyAcorn
ultra.png
Question my friend, do you accept BoxBox as another form of payment? have a good day!
Avitar made by ChimChimp
master.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by TinyAcorn

Question my friend, do you accept BoxBox as another form of payment? have a good day!
Hello! I completely forgot about boxboxes, heh. I'd be willing to take boxboxes as the equivalent of 100zc :)
ultra.png
Awsome! Thank you so much! Now i just need to figure out the fourm and howm much its all going to cost. Hopfully ill be posting soon. Thanks again.
master.pnge+.png
No problem! and thank you for considering, I'm looking forward to it :D
ultra.png
Hey Chimchimp! I'd like a Colored sketch Add-ons:A book, and a cup of coffee Links/pictures of character(s): Nope Description of character(s): A Siamese cat. White fur, gray face, ears, tails and paws with a ring tail. Pose: Can that cat be sitting down reading a book with round glass and is happy Background: not sure, surpised me Payment method (Exact Amounts): 3 BoxBox should be enough, but i can up to 6 BoxBox Updates (yes/no): Yes Where to contact you: PM I don't know i filled this out right.. sorry... if there any confusion.
master.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by TinyAcorn

Hey Chimchimp! I'd like a Colored sketch Add-ons:A book, and a cup of coffee Links/pictures of character(s): Nope Description of character(s): A Siamese cat. White fur, gray face, ears, tails and paws with a ring tail. Pose: Can that cat be sitting down reading a book with round glass and is happy Background: not sure, surpised me Payment method (Exact Amounts): 3 BoxBox should be enough, but i can up to 6 BoxBox Updates (yes/no): Yes Where to contact you: PM I don't know i filled this out right.. sorry... if there any confusion.
Okay! A reference/picture is actually required, but if you don't have any, and you don't mind about specific colors, I'll be able to work with the description. 3 boxboxes is good, so if you could send me one as half payment, I'll pm you a sketch or two when I'm done so I can be sure the pose is what you want ^-^

Pages: 123456··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page