PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[OPEN] 🦊 Chimchimp's Animal and Pokemon Art Shop 🦊

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 789

Chimchimp's AvatarChimchimp
Welcome to my art shop! Status: OPEN
  • General Info
  • The Art
  • Payment
  • Deals!!!
  • Order Form
  • Slots
  • Confused?
  • Completed
Welcome! Welcome! Welcome to our shop :) I'm Emi, and I'll be helping you here, feel free to ask me any questions!

RULES

• All PFQ rules apply
  • I WILL draw: Most animals and pokemon I WILL NOT draw: Humans, mechs, or anything against PFQ rules
  • I have the right to refuse any offers.
  • Half of payment to be given once accepted, second half of payment once it's finished
  • A picture or reference photo is required. Otherwise, if a 'mon, I will use the base pfq sprite if none is given
  • I may use the artwork you bought to post on other social medias or as art examples. Character credit will be given! If you would like me not to do this, please let me know.
  • After art has been received, you are required to credit me whenever you post it or use it online
    • To credit inside PFQ, link or reference back to my PFQ account (Chimchimp)
    • To credit outside of PFQ, please link or reference back to my Instagram account
      @cumulus.cloud1000
  • DO NOT remove my signature or drastically edit my art pieces in any way.
  • Yes means yes, and no means no. Please respect that.
  • Generally, let's all be nice to each other ^-^

Levels

You may notice that some prices are sorted into three different levels: Level 1, Level 2, and Complex/Level 3 Level 1: Reptiles, fish, plants, objects, simple designs | Dogs, cats, rodents, bears, other four-legged mammals Level 2: Birds, hoofed animals Level 3/Complex: Everything else, complex designs This is because canines, felines, and other listed animals are easier for me to draw, as I'm more practiced in them, while level 2 species are more difficult.

Contact info

While I am fairly active on Pokefarm, I don't get sent notifications when I am offsite, so a more urgent message may be sent to my Instagram
@cumulus.cloud1000
, Discord
PM for Discord
, or Toyhouse
CumulusCloud
! You can also contact me from any if I don't answer a pm from here for more than 24 hours. I'm a busy person, so don't expect an immediate response all the time!

Update Messages

While I may ask questions through pm/other site, you may also sign up for update messages! Update messages for fully lined and colored drawings and full pieces will include when I start your commission, finish sketch, lineart, flat color, or shading, and an image of the current product.*
Images will include a signature and white/grey background to prevent theft.
Update messages for messy sketches and colored sketches will only include when I start your commission. Recommended when multiple slots are filled or if you get a more complex order. Not recommended if you want the finished product to be a surprise, or when getting messy sketches or colored sketches when you are the only slot. If you don't want update messages, you will still be able to see the stage to completion next to your name in the slot (ex: sketch, lineart, color), so pick whichever works best for you!
We have options for ya! Many of em! Just take your pick! Here, we have a wide variety of items to choose from, from a quick sketch to a full scene~ These are the prices and a description of what exactly each section is. Lemme know when you've decided, yeah? Known delays: School: Add 2-3 days to original wait times

Messy Sketches

Level 1 only: 100k | 100 | 20 Suggested if you want quick or cheaper art, multiple drawings of a character, multiple characters in general, a small comic, or memes! Kiinda self-explanatory, can take up to half an hour depending on complexity. You may ask to add 2-3 different colors per character, but no complex designs.*
If you would like your character to include more than three colors or a more complex design, I'd suggest a colored sketch instead. If you are unsure if your character has a complex design, or it goes barely over the color limit, (ex: 3 colors, but one is eye color/nose color) then don't hesitate to ask!
Guidelines and other extra lines will be left in, unless it interferes with the readability of the drawing.

Examples

20 ^ More than three colors
20 + 1 char (10 = 30 ^ More than three colors
20 + 1 char (10) = 30 ^ Very low quality large prop lol

Colored Sketches

Level 1: 500k | 500 | 100 Level 2: 750k | 750 | 150 Complex: 1.5m | 1500 | 300 As you might expect, an upgrade to messy sketches! Also suggested for multiple characters, small comics, and memes. May take up to 2 - 3 days More polished than messy sketches. Unlike messy sketches, there is an unlimited amount of colors. Most guidelines and other extra lines will be erased, leaving a cleaner appearance than messy sketches. Fairly flexible, just ask! Choose between a transparent and solid-colored background.

Examples

Lvl 1: 100 + 1 char (50) = 150
Lvl 1: 100 + 1 char
Same character, but there's two of her so it counts as a separate character
(50) = 150

Fully Lined and Colored

Level 1: 2.5m | 2500 | 500 Level 2: 2750k | 2750 | 550 Complex: 3250k | 3250 | 650 These have been fine-tuned and colored with more care than sketches. Suggested for 1-3 characters, more than that may get pricey. There will be no guidelines whatsoever, though will include a small, slightly transparent signature. Please allow up to two weeks for completion. Comes with a free simple background, such as a pattern, simple shapes, or solid color of your choice. You can also choose to have a transparent background if you so please~

Examples

Lvl 1: 500 + 1 char (250) + 1 char (250) = 1000
Lvl 1: 500 + shading (100) = 600
Lvl 1: 500
Lvl 1: 500 + 1 char (250) = 750
Lvl 1: 500
Lvl 2: 550 + Lvl 2 char (275) + Lvl 2 char (275) + shading (20%: 220 ) = 1320

Full Scene (UNAVAILABLE)

Currently closed! Closed, as I open up shop for the first time. Will be available later! TBD Includes lighting, shading, background, and one character in price. Turnaround time may vary depending on complexity, generally about 2-3 weeks minimum A full scene is for if you want a detailed background! I am less practiced in doing backgrounds, so slots will be limited, and will be more expensive. This is because backgrounds can very easily take just as long or longer than the character(s), and I kiinda wanna discourage too many buyers heheh. Price listed above is an estimate, though, as the complexity of the characters and background may differ and alter the pricing. I ask that you dm me more detailed info if you want this one!

Examples

TBD
TBD
TBD

Huh? Was that not enough for you? Weell lucky for you, we have... more options!? Is that right?? Add-ons

More characters!

Do you want more than one character in a piece? Interacting with each other perhaps? Or even just vibing? Well we have this option right here! Any additional charcters will be half the original price! To break it down for ya:
Messy S Simple Only 50k|50|10
Colored S Level 1 250k|250|50
Level 2 375k|375|75
Complex 750k|750|150
Fully L/C Level 1 1250k|1250|250
Level 2 1375k|1375|275
Complex 1635k|1635|325
Full Scene Any TBD

Shading

Shading can be a little complicated to figure out, let's go through them in sections.

Messy Sketches

Shading is not available in messy sketches

Colored Sketches

Shading in colored sketches will generally be fairly simple, with one layer of shading. 10% of full price with other add-ons. Base Price: Level 1: Add 150k|150|30 Level 2: Add 250k|250|50 Complex: Add 300k|300|60

Examples

None yet !

Fully Lined and Colored

Includes two shading layers and two lighting layers. Best explained through visuals, so check out the examples, heh- 20% of full price Base price: Level 1: Add 500k|500|100 Level 2: Add 600k|600|120 Complex: Add 800k|800|160

Examples

Lvl 1: 500 + shading (100) = 600 ^ Example price is without background and other qualities of a full piece

Full Scene

Included in price
*Base price is without any other add-ons Keep in mind that it's in percentages because it's taken from the full price. Meaning, including the price of any shading and/or other add-ons. This is because I will be adding shading to any other add-ons, not just some. Otherwise, that would just look silly. If you need help with the math, just lemme know :)
Currency conversion is 5k | 5 | 1 The prices were next to the respected art, but maybe it's easier to see in a chart:
Messy S Simple Only 100k|100|20
Colored S Level 1 500k|500|100
Level 2 750k|750|150
Complex 1.5m|1500|300
Fully L/C Level 1 2.5m|2500|500
Level 2 2750k|2750|550
Complex 3250k|3250|650
Full Scene Any TBD
I also offer alternate payment methods!!! The items here may change as I need them, so come back and check; it will benefit both of us :D
Alternate Payment Methods
Item Equivalent
DayCare Pass x60
600k|600|120
DayCare Pass x10
120k|120|24
Relic Copper
20k|20|4
Relic Silver
40k|40|8
Relic Gold
100k|100|20
Any Z-Fragment
60k|60|12
Any Z-Crystals
500k|500|100
x5
Sweet hearts x5
5k|5|1
Cookies!
25k|25|5
Boxboxes
500k|500|100
Mixed currency is allowed, yes.
Do you want a deal??? A deal????? Of course you do!!!! This is where I offer some veery very good deals. For example, if I'm in desperate need of some gems for my wishforge, I might offer a free traditional sketch if you give me the desired type! Or if I'm running low on daycare passes (again) I could give you a free colored sketch! Applies even if you're using it as an alternate payment! (unless it's a pokemon) This is also the only place I offer traditional sketches! OOoh sounds like a great deal huh? You should come get some :))) Please note that you can only buy level 1 characters here.

Traditional Sketch Examples

Hmmm... it seems I am in desperate need of some fighting, psychic, and rock gems... Care to help me out?
Item Offer
x5
Fighting gem
or
Psychic gem
or
Rock gem
One free Traditional sketch
x5
Medium fighting gem
or
Medium psychic gem
or
Medium rock gem
One free Messy sketch
x3
Large fighting gem
or
Large psychic gem
or
Large rock gem
One free Colored sketch
Always always always need them dark gems~
Item Offer
Medium dark gem
One free traditional sketch
Large dark gem
One free messy sketch
Psst... You can add another character by adding a gem of the same size
Hey! Have you figured out what you want to order? Make sure to fill out everything accordingly.

Order Form

Hey Chimchimp! I'd like a [Messy sketch/Colored sketch/Fully lined and colored/Full scene]
Pick one! If you want multiple, please fill out different sheets for each.
Add-ons:
If you're adding on characters, be sure to state how many you are adding, and the reference/image for all
Links/pictures of character(s):
What character or characters you want to be included. Remember that a reference photo is required.
Description of character(s):
Optional, but recommended, especially if the pose is left blank. This helps me decide what kind of expression, pose, etc. to put your character in.
Pose:
Also optional but highly recommended. Even something simple like, "sitting back to back" or "lying down facing to the left" is plenty of information.
Background:
As of now, you can only ask for transparent, colored, or patterend backgrounds, but please specify what you would like :3
Payment method (Exact Amounts):
Make sure to put exact amounts. You can use credits, gold poke, zophan canisters, and any additional items I have listed in any amount. Feel free to mix and match! Keep in mind that you can only offer what you already have, and you'll be paying half of it upfront.
Updates (yes/no):
If you would like updates from me for your commission, answer yes. Otherwise, answer no and you can still see the general progress/completion of your commission under slots
Where to contact you:
Where would you like your sketch, finished drawing, and any inquiries sent? Or, if you answered yes to the previous question, where should I send your updates? If left blank, I'll pm you here on Pokefarm.
Aand that's about it! Just hand it to me when you're done, and even if you don't end up ordering anything, thanks for dropping by!
Once I recieve your order, I'll stick your name in here as your art is processed. You can also check in here to see if there's any slots open for what you want :3
Messy Sketch 1: BunnoBlizzard - Awaiting final payment 2: 3: 4: 5: Colored Sketch 1: 2: 3: Fully Lined and Colored 1: 2: 3: Full Scene 1: N/A
I realize I used a lot of words in a place where you get art, soo maybe it's more likely that you're more of a visual learner? Oor I just explained something in a way you don't understand? Don't worry! I'll do my best to help!
If you're unsure on what to get, here's a quick chart you can look at to see what's best for you!
Color Lineart Backgr. Shading
Mess S /
Color S X
Full L/C X X /
Full Scene X X X X
X = Yes / = Partial [blank] = No * This is without any add-ons

FAQ

Ask a question! Someone else may have the same question as you! Q: Do you take _____ as payment? A: If it's not listed under the payment tab, then most likely no. Feel free to ask though! I do not take pokemon of any kind as payment -^- Q: Can you draw _____? A: As long as it's not humans, mechs, or anything against PFQ rules, then most likely yes, as stated in the first tab. Feel free to ask, though, as I can give examples upon request :D Q: Can I pm you? A: Yeah ! Go ahead!
Aall the completed commisions I've done here!

SaltyUwu

MegaPokemonFan

violettq

TinyAcorn

BunnoBlizzard

thecarmen

RoarRockruff

Triad

credit | free to use
[RESERVED]
[RESERVED]
We're open! :3
Bump!
Bump! Made some edits to the shop, and added a couple of polls
Bump! One slot has been filled :)
One commission has been completed! Thanks for buying :)

Aand we're open again! Prices have been lowered, and some wording/rules has been changed :3 Also, considering removing the deals tab unless someone actually makes use of it, but it's still there for noww
Bump!

Pages: 123··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page