PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[OPEN] 🦊 Chimchimp's Animal and Pokemon Art Shop 🦊

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 56789

Chimchimp's AvatarChimchimp
Yep! Thank you! The updates is just whether you'd like me to update you on how your commission is doing-! Though, as a traditional sketch, there isn't much for you to be updated on -^-" You can send two of the fairy gems now as your half payment, then you can send the other three once I'm done ^-^
Hey Chimchimp! I'd like a messy sketch! Add-ons: N/A Links/pictures of character(s): Needletail? Description of character(s): You might already know who she is honestly, given one of your example sketches XD also idk if the image is good enough but I was trying to pull an official one instead of fanart Pose: Surprise me? Background: Transparent/none Payment method (Exact Amounts): 100k credits Updates (yes/no): Yes Where to contact you: Here is alright since I don't really have anything else
Current PFP is official from the MHA anime. PFP of my Pokesona Noctis by Silver Raven. Go check out the art shop they run! Usernames (newest to oldest): Noctis Elody <--- Triad <--- HunterInvictis <--- SilvershadowAB <--- Esmeralda I adore all things Absol, as it's my favorite Pokemon. Noctis sprite is the official generation 5 (Black and White) Absol sprite, edited by me.
Hey!! I do know who that is lol! Unfortunately the link doesn't seem to work for me, so if you could send it again, that'd be great-! I know I already know what she looks like, but I wanna make sure I use the right design :D
I've edited the post, hopefully it will work for you now!
Apologies for the wait - it still doesn't seem to be working for me :d Would you like me to use the design that's solid grey with a white underbelly and muzzle-?
Odd, the link wasn't working for me the first time but when I fixed it it did. Yes, that's the design I was thinking. Sorry about that, I don't know what's going on with the links :')
It's alright, not your fault loll If you could send the half payment of 50k credits, I'll pm you when I get started as soon as I'm able :D
Bump! We live!
Bump!
Bump!

Pages: 123··· 56789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page