PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[OPEN] 🦊 Chimchimp's Animal and Pokemon Art Shop 🦊

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 789

Chimchimp's AvatarChimchimp
Bump!
SaltyUwU's AvatarSaltyUwU
Hi! Could I get a colored sketch with three woopers for three large water gems? I'd like it to be one shiny, one albino, and a melan, I don't care which gender(s) :3
:P Profile done by RomVHS at her wonderful Roulette Art Shop! Buying/Swapping for Death Wings! U w U

QUOTE originally posted by SaltyUwU

Hi! Could I get a colored sketch with three woopers for three large water gems? I'd like it to be one shiny, one albino, and a melan, I don't care which gender(s) :3
Hello! Sure thing, you can go ahead and send me one of the large gems as your half payment, and I'm actually able to start working on it right away! I'll pm you the finished piece when I'm done :3
Bump!
Im interested in your shop. one question though, can you draw dragons?
also my old icon was by aidanshepard. new one is by unindigo from an old commision. -dragons-

QUOTE originally posted by MegaPokemonFan

Hello! Yes, I can draw dragons, although it's not something I do often, so I can't guarantee the same quality as the other examples I've shown, and they may qualify as a different level depending on the design If you'd like, I can send some examples either here or through pm later, I'm not able to right now -^-"

QUOTE originally posted by Chimchimp

Hello! Yes, I can draw dragons, although it's not something I do often, so I can't guarantee the same quality as the other examples I've shown, and they may qualify as a different level depending on the design If you'd like, I can send some examples either here or through pm later, I'm not able to right now -^-"
alright. and i can show you the design, to see if it's too complicated. if so then i can change character.

QUOTE originally posted by Chimchimp

alright. and i can show you the design, to see if it's too complicated. if so then i can change character.
Sure! That works :)
Hey Chimchimp! I'd like a Colored sketch Add-ons: you can dictate based on my ref Links/pictures of character(s):

Sol

Pose: Can you have Sol stretched out relaxing? Payment method (Exact Amounts): Gp with a summon item. ((maybe some credits if needed)) Updates (yes/no): yes Where to contact you: pms this good?
Yep! Thank you! Just know that I may not accept summon items as payment depending on what it is, and it'll cost 750+ gp :) Other than that, you should be good, and I'll let you know when I get started Edit: Sorry, and don't forget to send half payment ! :)

Pages: 1234··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page