PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in [OPEN] 🦊 Chimchimp's Animal and Pokemon Art Shop 🦊

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops > [OPEN] 🦊 Chimchimp's Animal and Pokemon Art Shop 🦊 >

thecarmen's Avatarthecarmen
1. idk if it's me or not but i can't see the finished commissions photos? it just shows as a question 2. Hey Chimchimp! I'd like a Colored sketch Links/pictures of character(s): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Nnl2wIB_uJYFto0Yt-OXzoGHuEzLPsPs0eSoeFpVtOk/edit it's a google doc with reference photos, with two different outfits. whichever one you use, I don't really care. if i have to choose, maybe the first one Pose: Standing up straight, hands behind her lower back. soft smile that reaches her eyes, looking into the "camera" Background: do backgrounds come with this? if not, then no, if yes, i'm not sure, if yes and it comes for a price, no Payment method (Exact Amounts): 750 gp, i also have some of the gems you're looking for Updates (yes/no): yes Where to contact you: discord: lurantis3145 if you don't have discord, you can update me on here, or I have other social media
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page