PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Jormunkeeper's Avatar| OcDrawing | S/A/M/Bait Shop [0/4]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 101112

JormunKeeper's AvatarJormunKeeper
Bump!! Im back after a long brake, commissions are back open!
Avatar drawn by Silver Raven Visit my Artshop
Salenea's AvatarSalenea
Yay! you're back! I'm back for that full body that'll match my avatar! ^_^ Type: full body Reference: The Girafarig avatar you made for me :D Details: An extension to the avatar really. A motherly, gentle and kind Girafarig, with a look described like: smiling down on the antics of her kids. Sitting/laying down with the legs half under the body/half besides, so front legs kinda folded and pointing a bit backwards/sideways. The tail just relaxed in the pose it always is or perhaps mimicing the laying down, maybe, if (physically and atrisctically) possbile, kinda resting on the back, as how giraffes sleep, but then awake. It's like the Girafarig is sitting down on the grass under a tree on a pleasant summer day and her kids are playing nearby. Picnic basket nearby, birds are singing, air is full of the scent of flowers, that kind of atmosphere. The pose maybe a bit less strechted neck as the avatar and her head a bit more down, maybe? To artist discretion of course as you are the proffesional :) Note: look up giraffe laying down and giraffe sleeping to see what I mean, in case I didn't describe it well enough. Payment: GP Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes!
life is delightful, always new discoveries to be made.

QUOTE originally posted by Salenea

Yay! you're back! I'm back for that full body that'll match my avatar! ^_^ Type: full body Reference: The Girafarig avatar you made for me :D Details: An extension to the avatar really. A motherly, gentle and kind Girafarig, with a look described like: smiling down on the antics of her kids. Sitting/laying down with the legs half under the body/half besides, so front legs kinda folded and pointing a bit backwards/sideways. The tail just relaxed in the pose it always is or perhaps mimicing the laying down, maybe, if (physically and atrisctically) possbile, kinda resting on the back, as how giraffes sleep, but then awake. It's like the Girafarig is sitting down on the grass under a tree on a pleasant summer day and her kids are playing nearby. Picnic basket nearby, birds are singing, air is full of the scent of flowers, that kind of atmosphere. The pose maybe a bit less strechted neck as the avatar and her head a bit more down, maybe? To artist discretion of course as you are the proffesional :) Note: look up giraffe laying down and giraffe sleeping to see what I mean, in case I didn't describe it well enough. Payment: GP Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes!
Hello again! I would gladly draw for you this one has bin on my mind for some time :> but i need to tell you that i cant start right now because i don't have my drawing tablet i will get it at the weekend :>
Salenea's AvatarSalenea
no problem! I'll send the first half of the payment ^_^
Twickers14's AvatarTwickers14
Type: Avatar Reference: Grim Details: This is my OC Grim! There’s more information about her in my toyhouse account but feel free to contact me if you have any questions! If possible I’d like her front facing but everything else is up to you! For the background symbols I like the ones you’ve done with moons and stars so maybe something similar? Whatever you think looks best! Note: If it’s ok I’d love to post this to my toyhouse when done! If I read correctly the best place to credit you is your DeviantArt? Please correct me if you would prefer to be credited elsewhere on toyhouse! Payment: 100 ZC Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes!

QUOTE originally posted by Twickers14

Type: Avatar Reference: Grim Details: This is my OC Grim! There’s more information about her in my toyhouse account but feel free to contact me if you have any questions! If possible I’d like her front facing but everything else is up to you! For the background symbols I like the ones you’ve done with moons and stars so maybe something similar? Whatever you think looks best! Note: If it’s ok I’d love to post this to my toyhouse when done! If I read correctly the best place to credit you is your DeviantArt? Please correct me if you would prefer to be credited elsewhere on toyhouse! Payment: 100 ZC Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes!
Hey! I would love to draw for you :> You can post it to your toyhouse no problem ^^ and yes pls credit my DeviantArt im more active on there :> Pls send me the first half of the payment and i will start as soone as possible ^^
illud93's Avatarillud93
Type: avatar Reference: you can pick any from here! Details: i'd love a dark background if possible! Note: n/a, thank you! <3 Payment: 100zc Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes!

currently buying:
medium electric gem / 2zc each
&
large electric gem / 20zc each
gems ( electric only )
wishing star / 20zc each
/
fire fang / 20zc each
/
order's crest / 20zc each
summons ( please make offers in my shop! )
dinogolfer's Avatardinogolfer
Type: Group Bait Reference: Glimmet/Glimmora Details: This one seems a bit tough since it's a bit more of an abstract pokemon, but I just think they're so cute! Asking for basically the same concept as I usally do, one parent and 3 kids shiny/albino/melan. If I'm being honest I definitely like Glimmora more than Glimmet, so I wouldn't mind if some (or even all) of the babies are Glimmora instead of Glimmet. I'll leave that up to you though, glimmet definitely looks more like a baby itself, and I still think it's cute. (Possibly you could do similar to my Snoralts one, where it could be a Melan Glimmet with 2 Glimmora siblings and a Glimmora parent? Just throwing ideas out). If you do end up having some Glimmora, I like the fact that Glimmora has multiple "poses" it could be in, since it can be spread out, stuck to a wall like a flower (that's probably not one you could use here), or closed up in a football-ish shape. I don't know if they'd all look cute enough for this, so I'll leave the rest to you, but I'm sure it will look great! Note: Been a while, happy to see that you're back! (Though I know I messaged you a bit about it too). Please let me know when you're done with the other people ahead of me, and planning to start mine. I may swap it to a different pokemon depending what type race is upcoming, but I expect this will likely be the one. Payment: Credits this time if that's okay! Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Of course, as always!
  • Collecting Summons!
  • Feed Me Plz <3
  • Feed me too!
  • Trophies&Credits!
Buying Music Boxes for 35ZC each.
237/500
Buying Diamond Tiaras for 20ZC each.
28/500
Buying GS Balls for 20ZC each. Will also pay in other currencies!
Shiny Charm Box

Shiny Charm Box

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] A box that prevents used Shiny Charms from disappearing. The Charms will need recharging, however.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +21,497,692
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
IceGhost
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
Lv. 100 — +1,857,687
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFire
Happiness 27%
Hardy nature
Pfp is the official King Dedede (pink variant) render from Smash Ultimate.
breakneck blitz sept '23 win | made by @BlueBlissey
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
'Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus'

QUOTE originally posted by illud93

Type: avatar Reference: you can pick any from here! Details: i'd love a dark background if possible! Note: n/a, thank you! <3 Payment: 100zc Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes!

QUOTE originally posted by dinogolfer

Type: Group Bait Reference: Glimmet/Glimmora Details: This one seems a bit tough since it's a bit more of an abstract pokemon, but I just think they're so cute! Asking for basically the same concept as I usally do, one parent and 3 kids shiny/albino/melan. If I'm being honest I definitely like Glimmora more than Glimmet, so I wouldn't mind if some (or even all) of the babies are Glimmora instead of Glimmet. I'll leave that up to you though, glimmet definitely looks more like a baby itself, and I still think it's cute. (Possibly you could do similar to my Snoralts one, where it could be a Melan Glimmet with 2 Glimmora siblings and a Glimmora parent? Just throwing ideas out). If you do end up having some Glimmora, I like the fact that Glimmora has multiple "poses" it could be in, since it can be spread out, stuck to a wall like a flower (that's probably not one you could use here), or closed up in a football-ish shape. I don't know if they'd all look cute enough for this, so I'll leave the rest to you, but I'm sure it will look great! Note: Been a while, happy to see that you're back! (Though I know I messaged you a bit about it too). Please let me know when you're done with the other people ahead of me, and planning to start mine. I may swap it to a different pokemon depending what type race is upcoming, but I expect this will likely be the one. Payment: Credits this time if that's okay! Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Of course, as always!
Hey! I will gladly draw for you two pls send me the first half of the paymend and i will start asap (pls keep in mind it could take a bit longer for me to finish your order. Im in the middle of my exam week :>)

Pages: 123··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page