PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Jormunkeeper's Avatar| OcDrawing | S/A/M/Bait Shop [0/4]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > Jormunkeeper's Avatar| OcDrawing | S/A/M/Bait Shop [0/4] >

JormunKeeper's AvatarJormunKeeper

QUOTE originally posted by illud93

Type: avatar Reference: you can pick any from here! Details: i'd love a dark background if possible! Note: n/a, thank you! <3 Payment: 100zc Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes!

QUOTE originally posted by dinogolfer

Type: Group Bait Reference: Glimmet/Glimmora Details: This one seems a bit tough since it's a bit more of an abstract pokemon, but I just think they're so cute! Asking for basically the same concept as I usally do, one parent and 3 kids shiny/albino/melan. If I'm being honest I definitely like Glimmora more than Glimmet, so I wouldn't mind if some (or even all) of the babies are Glimmora instead of Glimmet. I'll leave that up to you though, glimmet definitely looks more like a baby itself, and I still think it's cute. (Possibly you could do similar to my Snoralts one, where it could be a Melan Glimmet with 2 Glimmora siblings and a Glimmora parent? Just throwing ideas out). If you do end up having some Glimmora, I like the fact that Glimmora has multiple "poses" it could be in, since it can be spread out, stuck to a wall like a flower (that's probably not one you could use here), or closed up in a football-ish shape. I don't know if they'd all look cute enough for this, so I'll leave the rest to you, but I'm sure it will look great! Note: Been a while, happy to see that you're back! (Though I know I messaged you a bit about it too). Please let me know when you're done with the other people ahead of me, and planning to start mine. I may swap it to a different pokemon depending what type race is upcoming, but I expect this will likely be the one. Payment: Credits this time if that's okay! Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Of course, as always!
Hey! I will gladly draw for you two pls send me the first half of the paymend and i will start asap (pls keep in mind it could take a bit longer for me to finish your order. Im in the middle of my exam week :>)
Avatar drawn by Silver Raven Visit my Artshop
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page