PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Jormunkeeper's Avatar| OcDrawing | S/A/M/Bait Shop [0/4]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 89101112

JormunKeeper's AvatarJormunKeeper

QUOTE originally posted by Slilexa

Hi~ Type: Gif Bait Reference: Cutiefly Details: Artist's choice, all I care is that it's Cutiefly :) Payment: ZC Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes!
Hello im realy sorry for the late anwser but if your still interested in your Order pls send me the first half of the payment and i will start asap!
Avatar drawn by Silver Raven Visit my Artshop
RoyaLotad's AvatarRoyaLotad
Type: Single Bait Reference: Details: Honestly, I don't even know how you'd pose a Dhelmise so... Don't worry about it! A neutral pose is fine, just need some melan sparkles and the background to be transparent. Note: Thank you! Love the art btw ^^ Payment: ZC Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio?: Yes! Feel free.
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
Score: 0
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
Profile pic is gift art from my good friend Shiny_Mod on Twitter!

QUOTE originally posted by RoyaLotad

Type: Single Bait Reference: Details: Honestly, I don't even know how you'd pose a Dhelmise so... Don't worry about it! A neutral pose is fine, just need some melan sparkles and the background to be transparent. Note: Thank you! Love the art btw ^^ Payment: ZC Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio?: Yes! Feel free.
Hello! that sounds like a challenge ^^ Pls send me the first half of the paymend and i will start asap!
dinogolfer's Avatardinogolfer
(Yes, I'm back already) Type: Group Bait Reference: Snoralts line (minus Glaillade) Details: This is probably one of my more complicated ones, I'd like a parent Frosvoir as a mother, with the 3 special children, as usual. However, I'd like the shiny and albino to be snolia, and the melan to be snoralts. No Glaillade included, just the rest of the family. I already hunted this a while ago so I have the albino and shiny already, so I thought it'd be cute to have them be younger children (Snolia), while the melan is still the baby. I don't have specifics for pose or anything, just make a cute family like usual! To sum up: Regular Frosvoir mother, Shiny and Albino Snolia children, Melan Snoralts baby. Note: This is for a bit in the future, just want to get my order in early. So no rush! Payment: ZC, I'll pay 500 ZC since it's complicated AND a variant, there's not as much reference as official pokemon. Consider it a tip for all the great baits you've made me. Feel free to decline the order if you think it will be too difficult. Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Absolutely!
  • Collecting Summons!
  • Feed Me Plz <3
  • Feed me too!
  • Trophies&Credits!
Buying Music Boxes for 35ZC each.
243/500
Buying Diamond Tiaras for 20ZC each.
41/500
Buying GS Balls for 20ZC each. Will also pay in other currencies!
Shiny Charm Box

Shiny Charm Box

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] A box that prevents used Shiny Charms from disappearing. The Charms will need recharging, however.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +22,992,881
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
IceGhost
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
Lv. 100 — +1,870,478
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFire
Happiness 27%
Hardy nature
Pfp is the official King Dedede (pink variant) render from Smash Ultimate.
breakneck blitz sept '23 win | made by @BlueBlissey
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
'Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus'
Salenea's AvatarSalenea
Type: Avatar Reference: Girafarig Details: A motherly, gentle and kind Girafarig, with a look described like: smiling down on the antics of her kids. So I guess the head tilted slightly downwards (Or whatever you feel works best to get the right vibe). I was hoping if that'd work with eyes open. Headshot + part of the neck. Background: some light colours that indicate a sunny spring day (green, yellow, artist freedom here), maybe some grass and/or psychic symbols too as those are my favourite types. Note: any questions, let me know! Payment: GP Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes If it's possible to do a full body crammed in an avatar too then this one too, willing to pay a bit more if it's considerably more difficult: Type: Avatar Reference: Girafarig Details: A motherly, gentle and kind Girafarig, with a look described like: smiling down on the antics of her kids. So I guess the head tilted slightly downwards. I was hoping if that'd work with eyes open. Sitting down with the legs half under the body/half besides, so front legs kinda folded and pointing a bit backwards/sideways, like she's sitting down on the grass under a tree. Background the same as the first one. Note: I'd be more then happy with just the first, so don't feel obliged to take this one too if there is any doubt if it's doable. Payment: GP Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes!
life is delightful, always new discoveries to be made.
SweetBean's AvatarSweetBean
Type: Avatar! Reference: Tzufit! Details: Could I have the bean smiling in the picture? Along with rice balls for the background if possible??

Rice ball example.

Thought I would put this image here for a better example of what a rice ball is. :]
Note: If you have any questions, let me know. Payment: 100ZC! Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes!
❀Squishy/Kate • They/He
She/her is friend's only, please respect that.
• Lv. 16 • EST timezone • 🎂🎉 - 07/28❀ ❀Joint Shoppe!!Art Shoppe!!Artfight!!Toyhouse!!Hii! I have trust issues & I'm an introvert. I like moths, frogs, lavender flowers, & more! I easily forget things sadly so please send me a message if I offered something to you!! I'm Bisexual, Gender-Fluid, & AroAce as of now!
Shinxmander's AvatarShinxmander
Type: Avatar! Reference:Nick Details: Backround Symbols: Lightning bolts and fire, or stars maybe? Your choice :) Note: Could he have his mouth open, be happy, and also have his headphones on? Thx Also I love your art ^^ Payment: Half Credits and Half ZC( If you don't accept mixed payments I can pay in full zc ) Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Of course!

QUOTE originally posted by Salenea

Type: Avatar Reference: Girafarig Details: A motherly, gentle and kind Girafarig, with a look described like: smiling down on the antics of her kids. So I guess the head tilted slightly downwards (Or whatever you feel works best to get the right vibe). I was hoping if that'd work with eyes open. Headshot + part of the neck. Background: some light colours that indicate a sunny spring day (green, yellow, artist freedom here), maybe some grass and/or psychic symbols too as those are my favourite types. Note: any questions, let me know! Payment: GP Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes If it's possible to do a full body crammed in an avatar too then this one too, willing to pay a bit more if it's considerably more difficult: Type: Avatar Reference: Girafarig Details: A motherly, gentle and kind Girafarig, with a look described like: smiling down on the antics of her kids. So I guess the head tilted slightly downwards. I was hoping if that'd work with eyes open. Sitting down with the legs half under the body/half besides, so front legs kinda folded and pointing a bit backwards/sideways, like she's sitting down on the grass under a tree. Background the same as the first one. Note: I'd be more then happy with just the first, so don't feel obliged to take this one too if there is any doubt if it's doable. Payment: GP Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes!
Hi! I would love to take your order but i sadly can't recomend the second order idea because a fullbody drawing in a tiny avatar is just not gona look good cause there only 150x150 pix and a lot of deatils would be lost but the first avatar i can do for you if you like to :> if so pls send me the first half of the paymend and i will start asap.

QUOTE originally posted by SweetBean

Type: Avatar! Reference: Tzufit! Details: Could I have the bean smiling in the picture? Along with rice balls for the background if possible??

Rice ball example.

Thought I would put this image here for a better example of what a rice ball is. :]
Note: If you have any questions, let me know. Payment: 100ZC! Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes!
Hi ^^ I would gladly take your order in to work pls send me the first half of the paymend and i will start asap!

QUOTE originally posted by Shinxmander

Type: Avatar! Reference:Nick Details: Backround Symbols: Lightning bolts and fire, or stars maybe? Your choice :) Note: Could he have his mouth open, be happy, and also have his headphones on? Thx Also I love your art ^^ Payment: Half Credits and Half ZC( If you don't accept mixed payments I can pay in full zc ) Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Of course!
Hi ^^ I would gladly take your order in to work pls send me the first half of the paymend and i will start asap!
NoxianGayce's AvatarNoxianGayce
Nox is speaking...
credit | art by Blaknite
hover for credit
Type: Group Bait Reference: Alolan Vulpix/Ninetales Details: Artistic License Note: Payment: 750 GP Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Sure
  • ❤️
  • ⭐️
  • ❤️
TR 0
Salenea's AvatarSalenea

QUOTE originally posted by JormunKeeper

QUOTE originally posted by Salenea

Hi! I would love to take your order but i sadly can't recomend the second order idea because a fullbody drawing in a tiny avatar is just not gona look good cause there only 150x150 pix and a lot of deatils would be lost but the first avatar i can do for you if you like to :> if so pls send me the first half of the paymend and i will start asap.
Perfect! I've send the first half for the avatar <3 I'll save up to commission a full body in the, hopefully, near future then! ^_^

Pages: 123··· 89101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page