PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Jormunkeeper's Avatar| OcDrawing | S/A/M/Bait Shop [0/4]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 101112

JormunKeeper's AvatarJormunKeeper
Bump!
Avatar drawn by Silver Raven Visit my Artshop
Silver Raven's AvatarSilver Raven
Hi!!! It's me again :D Type: Avatar Reference: Mega Latios (color reference) (also reference of his ears) Details: He's a little bit... crazy ":D Note: Payment: 500K Credits Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes! Type: Avatar Reference: Rohan Details: He's very kind!! Note: Payment: 500K Credits Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes! Thank you ^w^

QUOTE originally posted by Silver Raven

Hi!!! It's me again :D Type: Avatar Reference: Mega Latios (color reference) (also reference of his ears) Details: He's a little bit... crazy ":D Note: Payment: 500K Credits Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes! Type: Avatar Reference: Rohan Details: He's very kind!! Note: Payment: 500K Credits Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes! Thank you ^w^
Hello again!! xD Yes ofcourse i would love to draw you some more x3 Send me half of the payment and i will start immediately :3
Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon
Type: Avatar Reference: my Ninezard Details: Her name is Ninezard, she is a fusion of charizard and ninetales <3 She is a bit shy, but has a big heart and love to help others. I leave the background to you, I am very uncreative with these kind of things 😅 Note: if I missed anything or you need more details | information let me know! Payment: 500GP Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes, of course :3

Ashe | She/Her | 32

Selling everything in my visible fields :3
Ashe's Emporium (shop) Art shopTHdAcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Art shop Banner @MochaFox pfq Signature Pagedoll drawn by @goldenspirits Images next to the shop banner @Me Divider @ dA f2u Profile picture @Mavi

QUOTE originally posted by Ashe Moon

Type: Avatar Reference: my Ninezard Details: Her name is Ninezard, she is a fusion of charizard and ninetales <3 She is a bit shy, but has a big heart and love to help others. I leave the background to you, I am very uncreative with these kind of things 😅 Note: if I missed anything or you need more details | information let me know! Payment: 500GP Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes, of course :3
of course i would love to draw for you x3 dont worry that is plenty of information :3 pls send me the first half of the payment and I will start as soon as possible :3
Hello! I'm back :D Type: Avatar Reference: Baldr Details: - Note: Payment: 500K Credits Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes! Type: Avatar Reference: Dandeliona Details: - Note: Payment: 500K Credits Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes! Thank you<3

Hello! I'm back :D Type: Avatar Reference: Baldr Details: - Note: Payment: 500K Credits Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes! Type: Avatar Reference: Dandeliona Details: - Note: Payment: 500K Credits Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes! Thank you<3
Welcome back! <3 I will gladly draw some more for you x3 Just send me the first half of the payment and i will start right away :3
Bump! Newly added OC Drawing!!
Hi hi!!! :p Type: Avatar Reference: Simon Details: - Note: Payment: 500K Credits Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes! Type: Avatar Reference: Yelisey Details: Just a really cool Milotic :D Note: Payment: 500K Credits Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes! Thank you :3

Hi hi!!! :p Type: Avatar Reference: Simon Details: - Note: Payment: 500K Credits Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes! Type: Avatar Reference: Yelisey Details: Just a really cool Milotic :D Note: Payment: 500K Credits Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes! Thank you :3
Hii! c: You already now the deal xD pls send me the first half and i will start as soon as possible :3 (Im sorry for the late response)

Pages: 1234··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page