PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Jormunkeeper's Avatar| OcDrawing | S/A/M/Bait Shop [0/4]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 101112

JormunKeeper's AvatarJormunKeeper
Bump!
Avatar drawn by Silver Raven Visit my Artshop
Silver Raven's AvatarSilver Raven
Hello ^-^ Type: Avatar Reference: Tosha Details: At this time it will be an ordinary Latios! He's very nice :D Note: Payment: 500K Credits Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes! Type: Avatar Reference: Saturn Details: I really like how you drew him last time ":D Note: Payment: 500K Credits Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes! Thank you<3

QUOTE originally posted by Silver Raven

Hello ^-^ Type: Avatar Reference: Tosha Details: At this time it will be an ordinary Latios! He's very nice :D Note: Payment: 500K Credits Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes! Type: Avatar Reference: Saturn Details: I really like how you drew him last time ":D Note: Payment: 500K Credits Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes! Thank you<3
Helloo again x3 it always makes me happy seeing you xD I will gladly draw for you just send me the first half like always c: I wanna let you know that I can't start right away I will start tomorrow after my exam :3 hope you don't mind
Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon
Type: Avatar Reference:

Details: Its for a friend who lost their cat a whole ago, so I don't know much about the kitty, only that it was a young one and her name was torty Maybe you have any ideas for a fitting background <3 Note: Payment: ZC Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes! Thank you ❤️ And good luck for your exam!!

Ashe | She/Her | 32

Selling everything in my visible fields :3
Ashe's Emporium (shop) Art shopTHdAcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Art shop Banner @MochaFox pfq Signature Pagedoll drawn by @goldenspirits Images next to the shop banner @Me Divider @ dA f2u Profile picture @Mavi

QUOTE originally posted by Ashe Moon

Details: Its for a friend who lost their cat a whole ago, so I don't know much about the kitty, only that it was a young one and her name was torty Maybe you have any ideas for a fitting background <3 Note: Payment: ZC Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes! Thank you ❤️ And good luck for your exam!!
Hello again c: thank you for the luck wishes x3 sad to hear about the passing of the cute kitty I will do my best to honor it's cuteness pls Send me the first half and I will start tomorrow :3
aluebax's Avataraluebax
Type: Avatar Reference: Neeli(other ref drawn by subconniving) Details: Neeli is a Lycanroc x Diancie fusion! She is kind of stoic and quiet. For the background, I was thinking a nice pink or blue, with outlines of crystals? Note: Your art is so dang cute! :3 Payment: 500 GP? Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes, of course! Thank you if you accept
25 x F x Gemini

QUOTE originally posted by aluebax

Type: Avatar Reference: Neeli(other ref drawn by subconniving) Details: Neeli is a Lycanroc x Diancie fusion! She is kind of stoic and quiet. For the background, I was thinking a nice pink or blue, with outlines of crystals? Note: Your art is so dang cute! :3 Payment: 500 GP? Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes, of course! Thank you if you accept
Helloo :3 Thank you I will gladly draw for you pls send me the first half of the payment and I will start asap c:
Bump!!
MickTheMoose's AvatarMickTheMoose

Vaugue Reference/Idea

I'm kind of dumping idea/reference stuff because I don't care how much or little of it you use so I want to give you enough to pick and choose for whatever you think looks best/ want to do more. I will of course increase payment if it is complex :) 1. Picture of jumping spider (Species:Phidippus audax, blue fang) with the perspective like we are looking out of a laptop screen as she uses it if that makes sense? like a zoom call? 2. Prefferably a black jumping spider but have fun with the colors 'cause there are all kinds of pretty designs and colors in this genus. 3. If you want to maybe a pair of these glasses on her? Any color that works with the drawing :) Spider https://infinitespider.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Tibor-nagay-flicker-960x540.jpg Glasses https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0972/3844/products/AIRMAN_10.jpg?v=1552081101
Details: Free choice beyond reference stuff above Note: Payment: GP+ZC (IF that is ok, if not then GP) Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes!
Score: 0

QUOTE originally posted by MickTheMoose

Vaugue Reference/Idea

I'm kind of dumping idea/reference stuff because I don't care how much or little of it you use so I want to give you enough to pick and choose for whatever you think looks best/ want to do more. I will of course increase payment if it is complex :) 1. Picture of jumping spider (Species:Phidippus audax, blue fang) with the perspective like we are looking out of a laptop screen as she uses it if that makes sense? like a zoom call? 2. Prefferably a black jumping spider but have fun with the colors 'cause there are all kinds of pretty designs and colors in this genus. 3. If you want to maybe a pair of these glasses on her? Any color that works with the drawing :) Spider https://infinitespider.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Tibor-nagay-flicker-960x540.jpg Glasses https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0972/3844/products/AIRMAN_10.jpg?v=1552081101
Details: Free choice beyond reference stuff above Note: Payment: GP+ZC (IF that is ok, if not then GP) Can i used the piece as future examples/portfolio? Yes!
Hello! Ohh that sound like a chalenge im willing to take x3 the mix payment is fine x3 Pls send me the first half of the payment and we can talk about the amount of the rest when im finishd x3

Pages: 12345··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page